Clinton Portis believes in Alfred

Waiting for the posters wanting to revoke his Cane card.

Waiting for the "He wasn't THAT good here anyways" porster. They're out there....u know who you are

Hey, *******. We all know what this is. It's a photo, and it's a polite, UM thing to do. That's it.

If you're suggesting he's truly a Golden believer and is endorsing this half-assed, dead-slow, BS defensive scheme, and lack of game day coaching, I didn't see that.

Exactly...

Advertisement
Just like that, that cry babies are out. So easy, can't help themselves, all rustled up, lol.

I'd rather have Coach Janky Spanky.

Ask and you shall receive

169.jpg

Waiting for the "He wasn't THAT good here anyways" porster. They're out there....u know who you are

Hey, *******. We all know what this is. It's a photo, and it's a polite, UM thing to do. That's it.

If you're suggesting he's truly a Golden believer and is endorsing this half-assed, dead-slow, BS defensive scheme, and lack of game day coaching, I didn't see that.

Exactly...

Did you guys miss his tweet above the pic???? So its not just a pic. AG does do a good job of creating a relationship with the past players here.... But don't worry, I wont get into what AG does well, this board is not the place for acknowledging what he has done only what he has not. Blind faith and blind hate rule this board..... there is a middle ground but no one wants to hear that....

Advertisement

Exactly...

Did you guys miss his tweet above the pic???? So its not just a pic. AG does do a good job of creating a relationship with the past players here.... But don't worry, I wont get into what AG does well, this board is not the place for acknowledging what he has done only what he has not. Blind faith and blind hate rule this board..... there is a middle ground but no one wants to hear that....

That was cool back in his 1st year, now we are in the show me stage, and he hasn't shown **** yet.

hai gaiz. clinton portis tweeted a pic with Al Gorldens so that means Gorlden is a great coach and we're going 14-0

Stop baiting an argument. It's annoying and makes the board a difficult read. Clinton Portis is one of the best that every did it. Why tarnish a good moment with that garbage.

Not tarnishing at all. Folks have gotten so negative that someone like Clinton can step out to be supportive, but posters would still feel the need to spew their anti Golden rhetoric. Just like Archer did.

Whether I believe Clinton or not, I'll take his attitude over Sapp's at this point. Not saying Sapp wrong, but it's not what I want to hear. I want to hear something positive for a change, not mediocrity, no excuses, WTHACCCGOGTFOH, how sad, diabetes gut, lost to Duke, No D, and on and on.

I really appreciate Clinton for his support and positivity, being "polite" enough to stand by his team instead of dogging it for everyone to see. I'm sure he has his reservations too. I won't believe for a second that he is completely on board with everything, but again, appreciate his willingness to endorse a guy he probably doesn't believe in as much as he eludes to, to show support.

We may never be totally on board with the Commander-and-Chief, but we still support the troops.

You are obviously an Obama supporter as well. It isn't about results, its all about the message... smh

223.gif

Oh and, for your you consideration.............

224.gif

I don't follow politcs.

Advertisement

Stop baiting an argument. It's annoying and makes the board a difficult read. Clinton Portis is one of the best that every did it. Why tarnish a good moment with that garbage.

Not tarnishing at all. Folks have gotten so negative that someone like Clinton can step out to be supportive, but posters would still feel the need to spew their anti Golden rhetoric. Just like Archer did.

Whether I believe Clinton or not, I'll take his attitude over Sapp's at this point. Not saying Sapp wrong, but it's not what I want to hear. I want to hear something positive for a change, not mediocrity, no excuses, WTHACCCGOGTFOH, how sad, diabetes gut, lost to Duke, No D, and on and on.

I really appreciate Clinton for his support and positivity, being "polite" enough to stand by his team instead of dogging it for everyone to see. I'm sure he has his reservations too. I won't believe for a second that he is completely on board with everything, but again, appreciate his willingness to endorse a guy he probably doesn't believe in as much as he eludes to, to show support.

We may never be totally on board with the Commander-and-Chief, but we still support the troops.

You are obviously an Obama supporter as well. It isn't about results, its all about the message... smh

223.gif

224.gif

I don't follow politcs.

Right back at ya...

4.gif~original

hai gaiz. clinton portis tweeted a pic with Al Gorldens so that means Gorlden is a great coach and we're going 14-0

hey gaiz. we went from 6-6 to 7-5 to 9-3. according to my calculations that means we'll go 5-7 next year.

“Don’t talk to me about Al Golden and whatever that D Coordinator’s name is,” Sapp said.

“Don’t ever hire someone that you can’t fire. That’s the golden rule. The D Coordinator is killing my school. That looks like no Miami defense in the history of our school.”

“Spare some change?” Sapp said.

223.gif

224.gif

I don't follow politcs.

Right back at ya...

4.gif~original

Lol at negging because of a neg. And the irony of you glorifying the team you talk some much trash about with your gif. Only worth something when they're good, huh?

Advertisement

223.gif

224.gif

I don't follow politcs.

Right back at ya...

4.gif~original

Lol at negging because of a neg. And the irony of you glorifying the team you talk some much trash about with your gif. Only worth something when they're good, huh?

I'm glad the irony wasn't lost on you, even though it took you awhile to compute.

And since your reading comprehension sucks monkey balls I'll explain, I complain about the coaching, not the players. The players are not the ones making 2 mil a year.

Advertisement
Dumb *****... Warren Sapp and Portis are completely different. Sapp is a loudmouth that likes to say and do controversial things while Portis is a fun dude. I'd much rather have a conversation with Portis then Sapp.

223.gif

224.gif

I don't follow politcs.

Right back at ya...

4.gif~original

I'm glad the irony wasn't lost on you, even though it took you awhile to compute.

And since your reading comprehension sucks monkey balls I'll explain, I complain about the coaching, not the players. The players are not the ones making 2 mil a year.

Holy crap Batman! I never understood that until you brought it to my attention!

You're not as smart as you lead on. I'm very aware of your stance as it posted everywhere on this site. For the not so obvious, the staff and the players are one. They're reflections of each other. You trash one, you trash both.

I'm saying that as a coach myself. Now, I work pro bono, at the local YMCA. I have yet to lose a game as a head coach. I'm not one for excuses, and have extremely high expectations of every single person attached to my team, players, parents, staff, referees, and the YMCA staff. That being said, I understand what I have control over and what I don't. I don't get all worked up about things I can't control, and I devote every ounce to what I can. I've had tremendous success that way.

I say that to say this, you aren't wrong in your assessment of Golden and staff. Spot on actually. The problem is, you and others run around here posting like a bunch of girls that didn't get asked to prom. Complaining ain't changing a **** thing bro. Nothing. Completely within your rights to do so, but don't expect others to conform to your militancy, and when they don't, attack them like a thief in the night.

You lack balance here my friend. We're all hurting here, but my goodness, this is beyond ridiculous.

Now, I'm sure you are going to blast me to kingdom come, even though I agree with you. Just understand, there isn't a disparity between our stance on Golden. As a coach, the results on the field is my own work. Golden could stand to understand that. But the disparity we have, is how you pollute this board savagely with your anti Golden and staff rhetoric. A shot at the coach of my team is the same as taking a shot at my team, and it gets old. Why? Because you talk this talk, and have absolutely no ability fix what you are crying about, so you cry incessantly because you can't fix it. It's not necessary bro.

Fall back, enjoy the show, keep your tantrums inside your office.

Last edited:
223.gif

224.gif

I don't follow politcs.

Right back at ya...

4.gif~original

Holy crap Batman! I never understood that until you brought it to my attention!

You're not as smart as you lead on. I'm very aware of your stance as it posted everywhere on this site. For the not so obvious, the staff and the players are one. They're reflections of each other. You trash one, you trash both.

I'm saying that as a coach myself. Now, I work pro bono, at the local YMCA. I have yet to lose a game as a head coach. I'm not one for excuses, and have extremely high expectations of every single person attached to my team, players, parents, staff, referees, and the YMCA staff. That being said, I understand what I have control over and what I don't. I don't get all worked up about things I can't control, and I devote every ounce to what I can. I've had tremendous success that way.

I say that to say this, you aren't wrong in your assessment of Golden and staff. Spot on actually. The problem is, you and others run around here posting like a bunch of girls that didn't get asked to prom. Complaining ain't changing a **** thing bro. Nothing. Completely within your rights to do so, but don't expect others to conform to your militancy, and when they don't, attack them like a thief in the night.

You lack balance here my friend. We're all hurting here, but my goodness, this is beyond ridiculous.

Now, I'm sure you are going to blast me to kingdom come, even though I agree with you. Just understand, there isn't a disparity between our stance on Golden. As a coach, the results on the field is my own work. Golden could stand to understand that. But the disparity we have, is how you pollute this board savagely with your anti Golden and staff rhetoric. A shot at the coach of my team is the same as taking a shot at my team, and it gets old. Why? Because you talk this talk, and have absolutely no ability fix what you are crying about, so you cry incessantly because you can't fix it. It's not necessary bro.

Fall back, enjoy the show, keep your tantrums inside your office.

I wouldn't dream of speaking for Cane82, so this is for me. Complaining don't change a damned thing? Maybe. But I do enjoy it. I so enjoy. No. A shot at the coach, is never a shot at the team. You're probably one of those, "everybody gets a trophy" group. The coach is NOT the team. The coach is the coach. The players on the team are the players on the team.

Team. As in every aspect of an engagement. Since we haven't seen any damned adjustments during games, it shows D'Onofrio isn't part of the team, nor does it bode well for the HC, who likewise never makes adjustments during games - further evidence of someone on the sidelines, but not part of the team. Engaged as a team member actively seeking victory.

So you never lost a game, huh? Put in D'Onofrio's scheme and that'll change real fast.

Advertisement
Back