Clinton Portia charged in health care fraud

Advertisement
The list of former players beyond Clinton Portis includes Dolemite Jenkins, Coach Janky Spanky, and Sheriff Gonna Getcha
Only one I know about is Dolemite Jenkins. Surprised he got himself involved in something like this.

Advertisement
When I would consult an internal medicine doc to a psych unit, he'd run in and sneak a stethoscope onto a schizophrenics back for about 3 seconds then write a whole note saying he did a 12 point review of systems, full physical, interviewed the patient, etc.

Metric ton of fraud up in this country.
Can 100% confirm this is done in every medical setting ive ever worked or trained in. The attempt at upcharging when you generally don’t see any of that money yourself is astounding

Advertisement
We're a lot of things, actually - just like many other countries.

And let's try to keep names of politicians (from any country) out of this thread - I don't want to get a headache.

For what it is worth, we are not a democracy. We are a Republic. Ask Hilary what the difference is.

Advertisement
Wonder when the entire health care system in the US will be charged with health care fraud?

Remember that EpiPen BS a few years back with the outrageous price increase?
Pretty sure the woman who teatifird on behalf of the company in front of Congress ultimately went to jail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back