Clinton Portia charged in health care fraud

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We're a lot of things, actually - just like many other countries.

And let's try to keep names of politicians (from any country) out of this thread - I don't want to get a headache.
Actually, we are not a lot of things. We are precisely a Constitutional Republic. We might argue if the Republic still exist but since no new form of government has adopted it is the only one we have. Ours it a written Constitution will other "constitutional" governments are not. It is also the oldest existing government in the world. Not the oldest country or oldest form of government but just the oldest "existing" government. This is just facts, not politics.

We elected the House of Representatives from the beginning of Constitution but Senate was chosen by the states legislatures by whatever means the choose. Later a Constitutional Amendment changed that to popular vote. After 2000 and 2016 there is really no excuse to not know that the states choose the president by the Electoral College. While those electors currently are chosen by popular vote, that is a decision of each state. The states can choose their electors in the whatever manner each deems fit. So, while the Congress of our Republic is elected popular vote in the several states, the President is not.

Currently every state chooses its electors by popular vote but that is not required. In fact, in all the yelling and screaming in the 2000 Florida vote a simple thing was ignored. While the courts pondered and media wrung its hands, the FL legislature choose a slate of electors the vote for the President in the case of the election not being decided by the deadline.

Clearly not everyone likes our Constitutional Republic and there are ways to change it. Changes have been made but they require a large number the states to agree. Some states once decided to just leave the Republic. It did not go well for them. We might well be on the brink of something like that again. If we cannot discuss our differences, "to arms!" might again be the results. The results would be terrifying so try to be more agreeable to talk. Here we are a Cane family and I find that even the most heated disagreement can be calmed down(not resolved but defused) by retreat to that common ground of love of all things Canes. Now, it doesn't matter what a gator's politics are, they still suck.

To be fair, if you live in Miami for any extended period of time and DON'T engage in some sort of healthcare fraud in your life then you never really lived in Miami.

I personally submit at least 5 bogus Medicare claims a month just to keep the rust off.

ROFL, and dont forget about the tax heist either, the amount of money made from medicare and taxes, we got enuff loot to tell D.C. ***** off, Florida is a country now, the rules change ****'s, you will address us from here on out as Thee Glorious Nation of Finance!

Advertisement
Tamarick Vanover was also named. Can't believe this thread got 4 pages deep without this being posted

1. That FSU Olineman wanted no part of Barrow.
2. I laugh when i see the arrows drawn up on the replay breakdown at :44.

Advertisement
Back