Clinton Portia charged in health care fraud

Advertisement
Can you idiots get back to the topic?

Clinton Portis is a dummy

To be fair, if you live in Miami for any extended period of time and DON'T engage in some sort of healthcare fraud in your life then you never really lived in Miami.

I personally submit at least 5 bogus Medicare claims a month just to keep the rust off.

So when a doctor does all the procedures from the beginning every 6 months to charge your health insurance it isn't fraud?

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, if you live in Miami for any extended period of time and DON'T engage in some sort of healthcare fraud in your life then you never really lived in Miami.

I personally submit at least 5 bogus Medicare claims a month just to keep the rust off.

If true, you're indeed bold

Advertisement
Wonder when the entire health care system in the US will be charged with health care fraud?

When I would consult an internal medicine doc to a psych unit, he'd run in and sneak a stethoscope onto a schizophrenics back for about 3 seconds then write a whole note saying he did a 12 point review of systems, full physical, interviewed the patient, etc.

Metric ton of fraud up in this country.

SFLA has been the capital of Medical/Medicare fraud for decades now. It’s the ****** of that illicit trade.

Advertisement
Yep.

The US may be a democracy, but it's not in all areas.

The health care system is one of the most obvious examples.

When I would consult an internal medicine doc to a psych unit, he'd run in and sneak a stethoscope onto a schizophrenics back for about 3 seconds then write a whole note saying he did a 12 point review of systems, full physical, interviewed the patient, etc.

Metric ton of fraud up in this country.

1576187964832.png

Advertisement
Back