Clint Hurtt as DC??

Advertisement
I give that same reason for Ken dorsey and the same ppl are slobbering over him

We have real money I hope we go proven
I'm not one of those slurping over him but Ken has only been in the coaching game for 6-7 years and has turned two QB's into MVP contenders. Hurtt has been coaching for 17 years and no one has ever giving him playcalling duties. But yes I would go proven college OC with a 21st century mentality not one fo those "tough" "old school" "no nonsense" "run the ball" type of OC's who are a dying breed

Advertisement
Co-DC Outside LB coach with no play calling duties I’m fine with it. Having him call plays would be a mistake. Could he be a good DC calling games and more importantly setting up a game plan? I guess but it’s nothing more than that a guess…

Sooo hiring Dorsey who never called plays or recruited is ok, but Hurtt who has coached and recruited on both levels, but has never called plays is a terrible idea????
WOW!!!

Personally, since we have all this money to spend, I'd think Mario would be trying to get the absolute best he can get for the money as far as coordinators go, and hiring either is not accomplishing that imo.

Advertisement
I have no inside information or particular access to information that others don’t have.

So take the following with a grain of salt.

But my sense of this is that Hurtt is an NFL guy and he wants nothing to do with college anymore, unless it is a huge upgrade for him not just monetarily, but careerwise.

My guess is that the DC at any P5 university is not what he’s looking for. He had his run in college, I just think he wants to stay in the NFL. I could be wrong, like I said, this is just my sense of things.

For balance, I think Hurtt went to the NFL because of the show cause, not because his personality was a better fit in the NFL vs. NCAA. Though he certainly could have built up an affinity for the NFL since.

I don't know if he wants to come back to "finish old business" or restore his rep.

Advertisement
I am calling cap on this until it happens.
Thought you were German?

"CAP"?

Greatness of the internet. You can be whatever you want to be.

In that case. I'm Clint Hurtt.. and now I say 🖕🏿 all of you... I'm the new coach baby.

Thought you were German?

"CAP"?

Greatness of the internet. You can be whatever you want to be.

In that case. I'm Clint Hurtt.. and now I say 🖕🏿 all of you... I'm the new coach baby.
Being german excludes me of saying the word cap? Thats a new one...

I mean, you can ask @RVACane to verify that lol

Advertisement
For balance, I think Hurtt went to the NFL because of the show cause, not because his personality was a better fit in the NFL vs. NCAA. Though he certainly could have built up an affinity for the NFL since.

I don't know if he wants to come back to "finish old business" or restore his rep.

“Restore his rep” I strongly feel would be the absolute last reason he would come back.

If he’s a sane normal mature adult, he could care three fūcks about his “rep“, which you know is based on message board banter. The show cause is long over and nobody gives a shlt.

It shouldn't be that **** new....

So now Germans use Melanated urban American slang?

Yeah ok buddy.
Dude, I write things like "fam", "aint" and "cap" all the time. Its not forbidden for me to do that lol

You can even check my profile, someone from Vienna asked me where I came from and I responded in German.

Advertisement
Back