Clint Hurtt as DC??

Advertisement
Dude, I write things like "fam", "aint" and "cap" all the time. Its not forbidden for me to do that lol

You can even check my profile, someone from Vienna asked me where I came from and I responded in German.
Oh, I believe you live in 🇩🇪.

You ain't German Tho.

You're not 10 generations of family deep in Germany. That's cap 😉

Oh, I believe you live in 🇩🇪.

You ain't German Tho.

You're not 10 generations of family deep in Germany. That's cap 😉
Uh, I am. I was born here, raised here and live here.

I mean, I have to elaborate on this? Really?

Advertisement
Being german excludes me of saying the word cap? Thats a new one...

I mean, you can ask @RVACane to verify that lol
He’s in Germany.

I learned the word Cap on Cansinsight along with CoRch, PoRster and dime. I now have integrated all of this into my vocabulary and I’m old, white, ****** and in California. I have CIS to thank for helping me to keep up with the times. I’m not sure why borders should prevent others from participating in this wonderful cultural experience. We should be more welcoming to others.

Advertisement
So let me get this straight
A dude who was national recruiter of the year in 2011 and is a dline and assistant head coach in the nfl and was picked by a head coach that has a cfb and an nfl national championship is a no for Mario.

But a dude who is at uga as a position coach and he never had a p5 coordinator job is a home run hire?
Don’t get fooled by co-dc or co-oc ****les.

You guys talk a lot of sht about the sec nut hugging but if any dude even gets a janitor job at Bama he must be awesome at football.

Not saying he’s the guy but there seems to be a bunch of dudes coming out of the woodwork just knock this down.

Out of all the sht that has happened over the last few months good and bad these dudes remained silent.

But we might hire and nfl coach and now they want to post how horrible this hire is a gonna be.

I don’t get it.

Last edited:
Now that I'm thinking about it, Mario might be waiting to see what T-Rob does. If he bolts for Bama or UGA then IMO there's a very good chance we wind up with Mason....then he'd bring on the CB/DB coach from the DC area (think he coaches at BC now).

I'm beginning to think there's an actual reason for Mario not rushing and announcing a bunch of hires. He's aware of our current place in the coaching destination pecking order, and right now, UGA and Bama are ahead of us. He pretty much knows that at minimum, 1 of the 2 will make a run at our guy, and the last thing he wants is to announce T-Rob being retained and then a week later he leaves us for UGA/Bama.

We all remember how it felt when we had landed T-Will....only for him to bolt once Malzahn came calling with the opportunity for him to run the DEF.

I'd rather go through the pain of waiting than to have the jubilation of the staff "announced".....only to watch another team cherry pick our guys.

So let me get this straight
A dude who was national recruiter of the year in 2011 and is a dline and assistant head coach in the nfl and was picked by a head coach that has a cfb and an nfl national championship is a no for Mario.

But a dude who is at uga as a position coach and he never had a p5 coordinator job is a home run hire?
Don’t get fooled by co-dc or co-oc ****les.

You guys talk a lot of sht about the sec nut hugging but if any dude even gets a janitor job at Bama he must be awesome at football.

Not saying he’s the guy but there seems to be a bunch of dudes coming out of the woodwork just knock this down.

Out of all the sht that has happened over the last few months good and bad these dudes remained silent.

But we might hire and nfl coach and now they want to post how horrible this hire is a gonna be.

I don’t get it.
Shame on you for not having the pitch forks and torches ready!

Now that I'm thinking about it, Mario might be waiting to see what T-Rob does. If he bolts for Bama or UGA then IMO there's a very good chance we wind up with Mason....then he'd bring on the CB/DB coach from the DC area (think he coaches at BC now).

I'm beginning to think there's an actual reason for Mario not rushing and announcing a bunch of hires. He's aware of our current place in the coaching destination pecking order, and right now, UGA and Bama are ahead of us. He pretty much knows that at minimum, 1 of the 2 will make a run at our guy, and the last thing he wants is to announce T-Rob being retained and then a week later he leaves us for UGA/Bama.

We all remember how it felt when we had landed T-Will....only for him to bolt once Malzahn came calling with the opportunity for him to run the DEF.

I'd rather go through the pain of waiting than to have the jubilation of the staff "announced".....only to watch another team cherry pick our guys.
You really think Mario has no idea what trob wants to do?
He’s just been chilling here for almost a month and not once asked him?
He just hopped on a plane and not once reached out to anyone on staff?
You really think he never reached out to our new ad at all during the process?
Jesus y’all acting like this dude really did leave Oregon without any clue to what he was gonna walk into and had no plan at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You really think Mario has no idea what trob wants to do?
He’s just been chilling here for almost a month and not once asked him?
He just hopped on a plane and not once reached out to anyone on staff?
You really think he never reached out to our new ad at all during the process?
Jesus y’all acting like this dude really did leave Oregon without any clue to what he was gonna walk into and had no plan at all.
Not asking a prospective employee and not 100% knowing what they will do are two largely different things.

Mario has done this very thing himself so if anyone knows it can happen, it's him.

Not sure if you read what I posted or didn't understand what I posted...but you're way off on this one my friend.

With that being said, I respect your opinion

I
Not asking a prospective employee and not 100% knowing what they will do are two largely different things.

Mario has done this very thing himself so if anyone knows it can happen, it's him.

Not sure if you read what I posted or didn't understand what I posted...but you're way off on this one my friend.

With that being said, I respect your opinion
I understand what your saying.
He doesn’t want to announce a guy and then have him bolt out of here.
But Mario leaving Golden and T will leaving Manny isn’t the same thing as trob leaving.
Yes Saban is the “goat” but he never went after trob or Raymond cause he’s literally the db coach there. And I doubt Saban is gonna make trob dc.

Advertisement
He’s in Germany.

I learned the word Cap on Cansinsight along with CoRch, PoRster and dime. I now have integrated all of this into my vocabulary and I’m old, white, ****** and in California. I have CIS to thank for helping me to keep up with the times. I’m not sure why borders should prevent others from participating in this wonderful cultural experience. We should be more welcoming to others.
So a cap is not a cap??
moment making GIF

And?
Hurtt has been coaching defense in the NFL for 7 yrs, would be a great hire. You guys are bat ****

Anyone who coached DL for 7 years in the NFL would make a great DC in college? There are NFL head coaches, coordinators and position coaches that have been complete flops in college all through history.

Anyone who coached DL for 7 years in the NFL would make a great DC in college? There are NFL head coaches, coordinators and position coaches that have been complete flops in college all through history.
There's this weird fascination with NFL coaches like they automatically have a leg up on any college coach just because they had a job in the league. The NFL is full of garbage coaches who I would never hire. Adam Gase was an NFL OC and TWO TIME HEAD COACH in the NFL and I wouldn't hire that guy to coach a high school team. Failed NFL coach =/= quality college coach.

Of all the serious names we've heard from either coordinator position, Hurtt is among the worst.

Advertisement
Back