Clint Hurtt as DC??

Advertisement
What is black?

I understand half German but black isn't a nation, tribe, heritage, race, or culture.

Besides that just because a person's skin is melanin rich doesn't mean ****.

There are melanated people in India with straight hair as black as an ace of spade.

Doesn't give them a pass to start culture appropriation

Oh, but now you're going to be a d!ck and start parsing language after you were the one who introduced "melanated" into the discussion?

You know what I meant. Had I said "half German and half African-American", which is actually somewhat common and has been much-discussed in the context of several USMNT members, then you wouldn't have gotten so ****y?

Give me a mother-******* break on your trying-to-be-smarter-than-everyone-else discussion of race and the proper use of terminology. I **** well know what I'm talking about, sooooo sorry that I used shorthand and rustled your jimmies.

You were the guy that tried to equate Bender's country of residency with his ethnicity. Just as so many people are (incorrectly) assuming locational and ethnicity factors to Leeds Cane based solely on her log-in name.

Enough already.

Schumann is also a co-DC and plays a very active role in developing Georgia’s defensive game plan.

No Schumann doesn’t call plays. But he does help develop the defensive game plan and is known for being a very strong X’s and O’s coach. Hurtt is not known for any of that.
Plus Schumann is a young, up and coming coach who shows incredible promise. So yes, it's a gamble since he hasn't called plays, but it's the next logical step in his career. Hurtt is a position coach who has been around for years and has never shown himself to be a great, or even emerging, top defensive mind.

Advertisement
What is black?

I understand half German but black isn't a nation, tribe, heritage, race, or culture.

Besides that just because a person's skin is melanin rich doesn't mean ****.

There are melanated people in India with straight hair as black as an ace of spade.

Doesn't give them a pass to start culture appropriation
I mean, I didnt ask the English language to enter my native one and replace basic german words with english words just because it is the modern way to do so. Just a quick fyi on appropriation.

I never thought I would see the day where someone would to cancel me over the internet for slang language. I read stories about stuff like this on the internet where children wouldnt be allowed to wear costumes based on the Native American culture and all that stuff.

If this is about the n-word or something, I'd totally understand the point. Or me making a gang sign. But no one on here sees me freaking out because people use the word "mensch" in english language like "Thats our word you cant use that". I use language so that people understand me correctly, thats the point of it. I am not using language to steal someones culture without permission, for ***** sake.

But I guess since I am supposed to fit in and behave like my culture expects me to behave, I will write "ze" instead of "the", always have a beer around me when I post and absolutely write every second thing in caps because Germans sure love to scream.

I mean, I didnt ask the English language to enter my native one and replace basic german words with english words just because it is the modern way to do so. Just a quick fyi on appropriation.

I never thought I would see the day where someone would to cancel me over the internet for slang language. I read stories about stuff like this on the internet where children wouldnt be allowed to wear costumes based on the Native American culture and all that stuff.

If this is about the n-word or something, I'd totally understand the point. Or me making a gang sign. But no one on here sees me freaking out because people use the word "mensch" in english language like "Thats our word you cant use that". I use language so that people understand me correctly, thats the point of it. I am not using language to steal someones culture without permission, for ***** sake.

But I guess since I am supposed to fit in and behave like my culture expects me to behave, I will write "ze" instead of "the", always have a beer around me when I post and absolutely write every second thing in caps because Germans sure love to scream.

I don’t understand your point, the English language is at least 25% “German” words, and with similar syntax, linguists consider English a ‘Germanic” language even though something like at least 60% of the words are Romance/Latin words.

I don’t understand your point, the English language is at least 25% “German” words, and with similar syntax, linguists consider English a ‘Germanic” language even though something like at least 60% of the words are Romance/Latin words.
I dont accept this appropriation. How dare you?

(its sarcasm)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Well I see this thread got sidetracked.. I am not LCE with a photographic memory, I believe Hurtt received his Shapiro show cause while at UL in 2013. About 8.5 years ago. They had to remove him as a on field coach. He received a 2 year show cause that he never served. He left for the NFL. I believe that show cause is still standing like Carroll's. I don't believe he is eligible to be a on field coach in college for at least a year. I could be wrong. If I am correct, the first Hrutt DL coach was BS and the DC interview would be BS.

Spot on and I agree with your post....other than you trying to equate gang signs with "black culture." Most of us black folks have no gang affiliation. It's not apart of our broader culture.

I should say...IF you were trying to equivocate the two, please don't. I shouldn't assume that's what you were trying to do, but it comes across that way.

Great post tho✊🏾

Spot on and I agree with your post....other than you trying to equate gang signs with "black culture." Most of us black folks have no gang affiliation. It's not apart of our broader culture.

I should say...IF you were trying to equivocate the two, please don't. I shouldn't assume that's what you were trying to do, but it comes across that way.

Great post tho✊🏾
I meant it as a way of saying that I dont try to steal culture and even gang signs can be part of a culture. Did absolutely not mean to connect gang signs solely to black culture, I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.

And thank you.

Advertisement
I meant it as a way of saying that I dont try to steal culture and even gang signs can be part of a culture. Did absolutely not mean to connect gang signs solely to black culture, I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.

And thank you.
No apology necessary and no worries. Thank you 🙂

Advertisement
Back