Clint Hurtt as DC??

Assuming this is true, ask yourselves this:

If Hurtt is such a defensive genius, why are we the only team — in both college and the NFL — willing to give him a shot at calling plays?
now replace hurtt with dorsey and change defensive to offensive.

Advertisement
Per 247 article:

"One source believes there is a “fifty-fifty” chance Hurtt becomes the Hurricanes’ next defensive coordinator and play-caller."

This has to be a smokescreen obviously. I would be absolutely shocked if he was the hire.
That isn't one of the new names they promised in the title of the article lol

Per 247 article:

"One source believes there is a “fifty-fifty” chance Hurtt becomes the Hurricanes’ next defensive coordinator and play-caller."

This has to be a smokescreen obviously. I would be absolutely shocked if he was the hire.
Young And Restless Decision GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Per 247 article:

One thing is for sure, these hires will all be on Mario. Got the money and dedication from the university to win. 100% how Mario vision is for the future. Bold strategy cotton

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL at ****'s questioning how Mario decides to build his staff because his quy won't be their choice, now Mario's choice ain't **** because it's not who they want to see as the DC or OC. CIS WILL CIS. . .
Simply QUESTIONING POTENTIAL hires is out of line now? Jesus, some of you are beta as ****. No offense but leave the site if you're not able to have your own opinion on a message board as that's the entire point.

Advertisement
Per 247 article:

If this happened, we struck out on a slew of other names. Again, not buying it.

Advertisement
Back