Clint Hurtt as DC??

Advertisement
Conspiracy theories are getting wild lol...this board needs the staff announced, whether they're underwhelming or not.

Interesting revelation

I certainly don’t want anybody under serious consideration as a defensive coordinator offensive coordinator in the NFL to be considered for the same position in college….😭🤷‍♂️💩

Advertisement
I’m fine with whoever Mario hires and will not be whining like a little girl about it.

Why?

It’s Mario’s ***, his future, his reputation, and his ultimate legacy.

You can’t hire someone like this, make this type of commitment, and then say I’m out like a little **** before we’ve even had his first spring practice.
You honestly think Mario is going to be evaluated on success rate and terminated if it's not up to expectations? Just like "don't hire people you can't fire", the 'Miami/Columbus bro' crew will hold onto Mario at least a year or two past his expiration date bc of that camaraderie.

Sidebar: **** guy you really don't respect women, huh?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting revelation

20220109_190226.gif

Attachments

• giphy (18).gif
    giphy (18).gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Dude has a great resume that includes years of experience and success at both the college and pro level. Worked with and under some DC's that went on to become pro HC's. He is as experienced and qualified as any of the other retread DC's proposed every day. I applaud Mario for basing his considerations on real qualities and not like kind comfort.

Advertisement
nick help GIF

This guy said he’s not going to Alabama. Not saying that your post is/isn’t confirmation or that you’re posting it as confirmation.

Just saying that for those that see it and react to it one way or another, take it with a grain of salt.

We will find out soon enough.
Is it safe to react to this?

You honestly think Mario is going to be evaluated on success rate and terminated if it's not up to expectations? Just like "don't hire people you can't fire", the 'Miami/Columbus bro' crew will hold onto Mario at least a year or two past his expiration date bc of that camaraderie.

Sidebar: **** guy you really don't respect women, huh?

You got to take that shot about me not respecting women. Of course I respect women probably way more than you do. But in the real world little girls tend to be more emotional than little boys and that’s why I used that phrase. But apparently in your hurry to take a little shot at me, you forgot that.

Advertisement
If Hurtt wasn't involved in the Nevin Shapiro stuff then I would believe it more but I can't see them hiring him with that.

BTW, I have no issue with hiring an NFL positional coach as OC or DC. If an NFL team can hire a positional coach to be a coordinator then a college team can do the same.

We have a Bama-like assistant coaching pool and we hire CLINT HURTT to be the DC when there are dozens of more qualified candidates out there?!

I mean, that’s just awful.
Name some? There are the same old names floated around every year. Most because they coached in the SEC. Clint has honed his craft in college and Pros. May not be your like kind I'm more comfortable with and believe he's smarter favorites, but he is definitely on the more qualified side. No disputing that! Plus I trust Mario's decision on coaches a helluva more than I do yours on any of these other popularity based choices.

Advertisement
Back