Cleveland Reed

View attachment 43188

Lmao......God this used to be us.
What they don't realize is, they worried so much about Miami, they don't even see Kirby "not so" Smart is whoppin they *** in recruiting.

He's baggin everything up in Georgia, UF has been winning the East by default, but UGA is going to crush them in the near future.

All those Bama beatdowns in the SEC title game has pushed them out of favor with the powers that be in the SEC, they will no longer be handpicked as Bama's sacrificial lamb to get to the playoffs.

They're about to experience the Muschamp years all over again.

Very true....they are more worried about us and it's like they've already conceded to FSU.

Advertisement
UF tears are so sweet.

giphy.gif

I just hope they don't back into Chip Kelly after this season.

Wonder what Teeths buyout is come next year....remember UF paid huge to get Teeth...I'd think Tennessee would go after him. This may be the last or 2nd to last year for Butch contract and the buyout has to be much less by then

View attachment 43188

Lmao......God this used to be us.

2019 can't get here fast enough.

But here's my thing, take away Meyer's run....Florida had one chip in their entire history. Where does this football elitest attitude come from? We, literally could've had 9 titles in a 18 year run (except for Vinny getting paid, the phantom fumble in 88, the BCS ***** job in 00, and the Porter ***** job in 03) so I knew why we talk...but y UF? B/c they created a tasted beverage in Gatorade??

Advertisement
**** those redneck pieces of ****. Miami is on their way.

If Marrero says it then you can book it. This dude has a rock solid reputation built over the course of 3 months as a recruiting guru.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Marrero says it then you can book it. This dude has a rock solid reputation built over the course of 3 months as a recruiting guru.

Marrero and his carefully written and feverishly edited blogs are what keeps me coming back for more.

I'm buying stock in Marrero early and often. This dude's got the bacon grease.

Gotta cherish the time we have with him before ESPN picks him up.

We got 3 ol locked up with 2 more in the works.

This guy comes out here saying he got the best product in town, the fiends come gunning for that hit and he take off. Bruh. You know my addiction gonna need more than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always laughed about that & the semenholes. People wanna say all we do is live in the past. Well in fsu case their future defeated from ours for several years due to horrible decision making. They capitalized for 1 championship but other than that they really haven't distanced themselves at all as our direct games against them have shown. In the gayturds case all they have is a past. If it's not the piece of **** pedophile in Spurrier than its that joke Meyer ran. All they are now is an also ran in a horrible sec east. The defense although highly regarded is drastically overrated as the annual fsu & alabaga match ups prove. They capitalize against **** offensive teams just like all of the sec does. I'd have to say in my Dennis green voice that they are what we thought they are. If you disagree you go ahead & crown em.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back