Cleveland Reed

[video=youtube_share;oZzgAjjuqZM]https://youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM[/video]

Advertisement
Anyone with VIP access know what those Gaytas are talking about in their Reed thread? Maybe I'm petty but their tears are so **** sweet.
Florida Gators after OL Cleveland Reed

Screenshot_20170227-141655.jpg

Screenshot_20170227-141819.jpg

LMAO @ SuckGaytor51

What the **** has Coach MackerelTooth ever won of importance??

I swear to God man... I can't wait to play these ****** clowns in 2019.

It's finally time to stop ******* around and win 10+ games, beat Florida State, and play for the **** Conference Championship game.

This is the year. Now.

Advertisement
Now we have a bag man per Gaytor Bait?? Lol! WE BACK!!!

Mr Reed and Mr Scaife, I'm going to need you guys to get Barnes on board too.

Lol their talking about a 3 star OL that has offers from USF temple Western Ky etc and he named Fla his leader. They're calling it a "Randy special " already and are upset that they aren't in the running for bigger targets.

This is how we all felt for a long time...getting in recruiting battles with schools like this instead of the FSU Bama Ohio states of the world. Now the shoe is on the other foot in Gainesville and they're miserable

LOL @ Gayta fans always trying to say Richt does so little with so much. They have Randy ******* Shannon. Dude had the #1 class in 08 and turned out a squad of JAG's.

Karma will come full circle when McToof gets canned and Shannon is named HC.

Advertisement
View attachment 43188

Lmao......God this used to be us.
What they don't realize is, they worried so much about Miami, they don't even see Kirby "not so" Smart is whoppin they *** in recruiting.

He's baggin everything up in Georgia, UF has been winning the East by default, but UGA is going to crush them in the near future.

All those Bama beatdowns in the SEC title game has pushed them out of favor with the powers that be in the SEC, they will no longer be handpicked as Bama's sacrificial lamb to get to the playoffs.

They're about to experience the Muschamp years all over again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back