Cleveland Reed

Advertisement
He is probably going to do the Lorenzo Llamas Lingawd super private VP tour and commit.

Advertisement
UF going 4-8

I hope they win just enough games to keep McElwain and Randy there for eternity.

Even then it's not going to do much. They haven't been in the national spot light since 2009 (Urban's last year there when they won the Sugar Bowl against Cincy). They're approach the levels of irrelevancy that we did since 2005. At this point, it's going to take an elite hire with a bit of luck like we had with Richt (if Richt wasn't fired from UGA, he wouldn't be here right now). But as you've mentioned, I'm more than content with McElwain and Randy being there for the long term.

Per his cousin on ITU -

"Miami leads BIG! He just wanted to visit a couple of schools who recruited him hard but he got that home feeling at Miami and so did his mom. Next visit lookout for a BOOM!"

Advertisement
Now we have a bag man per Gaytor Bait?? Lol! WE BACK!!!

Mr Reed and Mr Scaife, I'm going to need you guys to get Barnes on board too.

I can confirm he has DM'd Barnes after his UM visit! Its happening guys i told yall i got yall!

Advertisement
image.jpg
Kameka[]__[]Cane;2854001 said:
We F**kin or WE F**KIN !!

I'm ready for the ****inggg

Advertisement
View attachment 43188

Lmao......God this used to be us.

2019 can't get here fast enough.

But here's my thing, take away Meyer's run....Florida had one chip in their entire history. Where does this football elitest attitude come from? We, literally could've had 9 titles in a 18 year run (except for Vinny getting paid, the phantom fumble in 88, the BCS ***** job in 00, and the Porter ***** job in 03) so I knew why we talk...but y UF? B/c they created a tasted beverage in Gatorade??

Gatorade sucks, shot hurts my stomach. . Powerade is the drink I prefer, **** drinking Gaytorade

View attachment 43188

Lmao......God this used to be us.

2019 can't get here fast enough.

But here's my thing, take away Meyer's run....Florida had one chip in their entire history. Where does this football elitest attitude come from? We, literally could've had 9 titles in a 18 year run (except for Vinny getting paid, the phantom fumble in 88, the BCS ***** job in 00, and the Porter ***** job in 03) so I knew why we talk...but y UF? B/c they created a tasted beverage in Gatorade??

Gatorade sucks, shot hurts my stomach. . Powerade is the drink I prefer, **** drinking Gaytorade

Advertisement
Back