Clemson

We’ll see what happens, but imo lawrence is the best qb to come along since manning. People don’t appreciate this kid. Shoulda been heisman this year. Never lost as a starter. True soph. Still maturing. Has the size, arm, speed, strength, toughness, field vision and instincts. Future NFL hall of famer here.

LSU has better overall talent, but folks don’t appreciate Clemson.

Advertisement
Most definitely.
And that **** Trevor Lawrence is a monster. Man I wish I could find those old threads on here where people were saying dude was overrated because he supposedly struggled at some camp one summer. Lulz As I said then, that cat is sure fire 3 and done.
I was one of those dudes back when he was in Hs.

As soon as I saw him in college, admitted I was wrong.

Advertisement
I was one of those dudes back when he was in Hs.

As soon as I saw him in college, admitted I was wrong.

I heard about him as a 9th grader. I saw him for the first time as a tenth grader. I immediately knew the kid was just different. Just a truly special talent.

We’ll see what happens, but imo lawrence is the best qb to come along since manning. People don’t appreciate this kid. Shoulda been heisman this year. Never lost as a starter. True soph. Still maturing. Has the size, arm, speed, strength, toughness, field vision and instincts. Future NFL hall of famer here.

You really think TL is better than Burrows?
How so?

LSU is a matchup nightmare for anyone..thought OSU had the better chance because of that pressure they can create with out blitzing to go along with that secondary..LSU 45-Clemson 28

Advertisement

Whoever doesn't appreciate him, especially after this game, is on heavy medication. Beyond a couple inside darts that'd make the very best arms in the NFL blush, he got WHACKED and continuously kept coming. Said a lot. If I' leading an NFL franchise, I'd do whatever I can to tank for him next year.

Advertisement
Whoever doesn't appreciate him, especially after this game, is on heavy medication. Beyond a couple inside darts that'd make the very best arms in the NFL blush, he got WHACKED and continuously kept coming. Said a lot. If I' leading an NFL franchise, I'd do whatever I can to tank for him next year.
Best nfl prospect to come along in 15 years, imo.

Advertisement

Burrows season is historically top 3 ever if he wins the championship. Already beat 6 teams that were ranked top10 @ kickoff. Throwing for 80% with 59 total td's and 5000+ passing yards is godlike. I can't name two CFB players ever who mixed that kind of production with the ridiculous schedule.

Advertisement
Back