Clemson vs Syracuse Game Thread

Advertisement
We need Clemson at full strength against GT in two weeks. If we lose to gt, we're going to need help from Clemson and other gt opponents.

Absolute HORIFFIC call by the official calling offensive pass interference on the Syracuse wide out. Kid just touched the Clemson defender and he tripped over his own feet. Mack Brown is delusional at times and he missed that one .

I couldn’t see from my seats but it look like the dB fell. Cuse is fighting and that game certainly looks a lot tougher in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a super ticky tack call, almost identical to the OPI against Berrios last weekend. Should not have been called

Advertisement
Everyone who thinks the GT game will be a cakewalk, look at this game.

That said, it’s worth noting that Clemson can be moved on.

Syracuse’s superior kicking game may be the difference...perhaps the only spot they actually have an edge on paper.

Advertisement
Watching this game and one major thing sticks out to me.

The numbers on the Syracuse jerseys look like they were drawn on by a 10 year old.

That's all

I live 40 minutes away from downtown Syracuse so it's safe to say I'm completely surrounded by Cuse fans. The one thing I will say -- from someone who listens to their media everyday -- is they are the kind of team who always plays up and down to competition. If we go through the motions with them next weekend, we could be in trouble. Barbers is a very good coach.

Syracuse has guys wide open

They are calling a great game on offense and defense. Take away the fumble and score by Clemson and cuse could very well be in the lead.

Beautiful route combos too. On one play they ran a fake wr bubble screen to the outside wr and the slot guy on the same side got open on a wheel route up the sideline. Db that had the slot came up to defend the bubble leaving the wheel route open. Impressively designed and executed

Advertisement
One of my co-workers is a loudmouthed Syracuse fan and he predicted a 3 point SU victory.

I really hope this score doesn't hold up...

Advertisement
Can't wait until the 100 threads next week predicting us to lose to them.

Followed by silence from those posters after us winning by at least 3 TDs of course. Like clockwork

Advertisement
Back