Clemson vs Syracuse Game Thread

Thank goodness he's up, cuz he was not moving after that body slam.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
**** that was kind of disturbing- Bryant was knocked the **** out...stupid Carrier Dome 1970 field...that AstroTurf concrete is surely still under that field.

I have to imagine that Syracuse’s qb being gimpy too is going to be a factor in the 2nd half

Advertisement
This looks like it could be that one game a year where Clemson craps themselves.

Let's see if Clemson's D can make some adjustments and slow Syracuse's offense down. D-line needs to penetrate and disrupt SU's rhythm because this tempo is causing confusion in Clemson's back-end

Did ESPN just say Miami has lost the last 7 out of 8 to GT?? Am I tripping bc I know that's a bunch of bullshxt??

I was never impressed with Clemson offense. They are reliant on Bryant running the ball. Once he got injured it was out of sync. And it's been that way even before that where they struggles v most teams on offense except v Louisville. We can definitely win a defensive struggle against them imo...if we get there. Syracuse is no scrub either, they almost beat LSU in Baton Rouge.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I’m at the game, cuse is playing them tough. Much better defensive effort than I was expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolute HORIFFIC call by the official calling offensive pass interference on the Syracuse wide out. Kid just touched the Clemson defender and he tripped over his own feet. Mack Brown is delusional at times and he missed that one .

24-24 heading into the fourth...I’d be a liar if I said I saw this coming...it’s nice to have good games on Friday nights

Absolute HORIFFIC call by the official calling offensive pass interference on the Syracuse wide out. Kid just touched the Clemson defender and he tripped over his own feet. Mack Brown is delusional at times and he missed that one .

I couldn’t see from my seats but it look like the dB fell. Cuse is fighting and that game certainly looks a lot tougher in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back