Clemson recruiting update full of Canes news...

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
So great.... Might have to bump the Clemson tears thread....

Also on Monday, our Miami site interviewed Clemson junior wide receiver commitment Nathaniel Joseph of Miami (Fla.) Edison.

Sounds like it could be a chore for Clemson to keep Joseph locked in all the way through.

“(Wide receivers coach Bryan McClendon called me [Friday] and he told me I’m a great talent here and he said he wants to keep me in the backyard. He said he was going to be coming after me and recruiting me hard. Stuff that I didn’t hear previously. He said all the right things,” Joseph told InsideTheU at South Florida Express tryouts.

“They’re doing big things for the city. I tell everyone I grew up a Miami fan. It’s good to see what Miami is doing. They made the right move and they’re going in the right direction,” Joseph said.

Joseph on Clemson: "I know they’re going to put other guys in position so there really won’t be no drop-off. My guys, the receiver coach [Tyler Gisham] and [Dabo Swinney] are still there."

I don't have Jospeh on the Jan. 29 guest list for Clemson as of now.

I mentioned yesterday that four-star receiver Christian Hamilton of Harrisburg (N.C.) Hickory Ridge isn't either, as of now.

Interested to see if Clemson ups interest in four-star Karmello English of Phenix City (Ala.) Central. He visited Clemson early in the season. Alabama and Auburn also received in-season trips. Miami offered on Monday.

In an interview on Monday with 247Sports, four-star wide receiver Haykeem Williams of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Stranahan mentioned Clemson as a program standing out to him. Miami is heavily involved here.

The 'Canes can sell newness and fresh starts right now.

Advertisement

Also on Monday, our Miami site interviewed Clemson junior wide receiver commitment Nathaniel Joseph of Miami (Fla.) Edison.

Sounds like it could be a chore for Clemson to keep Joseph locked in all the way through.

“(Wide receivers coach Bryan McClendon called me [Friday] and he told me I’m a great talent here and he said he wants to keep me in the backyard. He said he was going to be coming after me and recruiting me hard. Stuff that I didn’t hear previously. He said all the right things,” Joseph told InsideTheU at South Florida Express tryouts.

“They’re doing big things for the city. I tell everyone I grew up a Miami fan. It’s good to see what Miami is doing. They made the right move and they’re going in the right direction,” Joseph said.

Joseph on Clemson: "I know they’re going to put other guys in position so there really won’t be no drop-off. My guys, the receiver coach [Tyler Gisham] and [Dabo Swinney] are still there."

I mentioned yesterday that four-star receiver Christian Hamilton of Harrisburg (N.C.) Hickory Ridge isn't either, as of now.

Interested to see if Clemson ups interest in four-star Karmello English of Phenix City (Ala.) Central. He visited Clemson early in the season. Alabama and Auburn also received in-season trips. Miami offered on Monday.

In an interview on Monday with 247Sports, four-star wide receiver Haykeem Williams of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Stranahan mentioned Clemson as a program standing out to him. Miami is heavily involved here.

@Dwinstitles

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Originals

Mario has officially put CFB on notice. Coming down here and getting whoever they want has become much tougher.

Them boys have to fight for players down here, they aint used to that. I want us to flip Joseph. One he is a playmaker, 2 to say F u Clemson. Hykeem, they can forget about it. Btw Uncle Luke coaches Joseph. I know he is divisive figure but he posted on twitter, after not having no contact with the previous staff, Mario or coaches on staff hit him up 3 times in 5 days.

I don't like his shenanigans at all, but he is a coach of players we want now or in the future, have to look at it a little differently.

Advertisement

the hangover chow GIF

Right at ya Dabo

Them boys have to fight for players down here, they aint used to that. I want us to flip Joseph. One he is a playmaker, 2 to say F u Clemson. Hykeem, they can forget about it. Btw Uncle Luke coaches Joseph. I know he is divisive figure but he posted on twitter, after not having no contact with the previous staff, Mario or coaches on staff hit him up 3 times in 5 days.

I don't like his shenanigans at all, but he is a coach of players we want now or in the future, have to look at it a little differently.

It’s 5times in 3 days

Advertisement
So maybe S Fla kids do want to play for UM? We too often argue that the kids in S Fla don’t care about their hometown to the same degree as school ______. Joseph’s comments are likely a lot closer to the norm than not.

would you the last 10 years? i have honestly thought if my boy was a blue chipper and being recruited by the usual powers, i wouldn't want him going to miami lately. now? things are changing.

Mario knows how to stroke the egos and recruit so Luke won't be a problem. All these people wanted the old Miami....they wanted that fuq the world swagger and we have it now. We are back we are the bad guys we are in control now.

Real shame what's about to happen at clumzon.
hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
2023 WR big board is getting mighty packed I see. Who do you guys think has the thumbs up to pull the trigger now and who might have the "wait and see" treatment? We cant take them all. 4 maybe 5 im guessing.

2023 WR big board is getting mighty packed I see. Who do you guys think has the thumbs up to pull the trigger now and who might have the "wait and see" treatment? We cant take them all. 4 maybe 5 im guessing.
Innis, Hykeem, Joseph, Jalen Brown. I don't know, they might take a bunch of them cuz its way too much of them. Forgot about Jean from Northwestern as well. Robby Washington. Its stupid stack.

Advertisement
So maybe S Fla kids do want to play for UM? We too often argue that the kids in S Fla don’t care about their hometown to the same degree as school ______. Joseph’s comments are likely a lot closer to the norm than not.
They really do. We just gave them every reason to leave. For example.... Devaughn Mortimer would've came to us but he was told by the previous staff(Likins) that he was too small. He flipped from fsu because he said that they didn't throw the ball and our new staff came in and tried to salvage the relationship but Louisville was just in it longer.

I've been telling people this FOR YEARS.
Many of the kids want(ed) to play here, they just didn't trust/like the staff.

Advertisement
Back