Clemson recruiting update full of Canes news...

Advertisement
“….. stuff I didn’t hear previously.” FML 🤦🏾‍♂️! Gahdamnit Manny… TF was y’all doin?

Hey, @RVACane. Can you identify who is @Dwinstitles and who is @nycane?

F4D1592C-61F3-4F95-937C-8985F22660F9.jpeg

:pgdead:

Yeah… that’s a future Best CIS Couple nomination. I think we’ll need to put it to the committee as to which is which. I think Dwins is the little guy up to who does the talking because he does YouTube vids.
Definitely getting carried by Mr @15-0 himself....pause though

I rather have him walk for me since I walked all over his 15-0 posts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tell me Clemson's recruiting is falling off without telling me Clemson's recruiting is falling off...

Cornerback Myles Oliver of Douglasville, Ga., and wide receiver Cole Turner both committed to the Tigers on Sunday. Clemson now has 14 commitments in the class ahead of the February signing day, good for the No. 25 class nationally and No. 3 class in the ACC, per 247Sports.

Oliver committed one day after he received his Clemson offer and picked Clemson over offers from Bethune-Cookman, Georgia Tech and Charleston Southern. Five-star cornerback Daylen Everette decommitted from the program after former defensive coordinator Brent Venables left for Oklahoma, putting an even larger emphasis on getting another cornerback before February. Oliver also visited Vanderbilt during the season. He is not ranked in the 247Sports Composite Rating.

Neither is Turner, who is the third wide receiver commit in the class. According to his Twitter page, Turner also had offers from North Alabama, Samford, Central Arkansas and Huntingdon College. He also posted photos in November from a visit to South Florida, where former Clemson co-offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach Jeff Scott is the coach.

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 6.57.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 6.57.43 PM.png

Last edited:
Tell me Clemson's recruiting is falling off without telling me Clemson's recruiting is falling off...

Cornerback Myles Oliver of Douglasville, Ga., and wide receiver Cole Turner both committed to the Tigers on Sunday. Clemson now has 14 commitments in the class ahead of the February signing day, good for the No. 25 class nationally and No. 3 class in the ACC, per 247Sports.

Oliver committed one day after he received his Clemson offer and picked Clemson over offers from Bethune-Cookman, Georgia Tech and Charleston Southern. Five-star cornerback Daylen Everette decommitted from the program after former defensive coordinator Brent Venables left for Oklahoma, putting an even larger emphasis on getting another cornerback before February. Oliver also visited Vanderbilt during the season. He is not ranked in the 247Sports Composite Rating.

Neither is Turner, who is the third wide receiver commit in the class. According to his Twitter page, Turner also had offers from North Alabama, Samford, Central Arkansas and Huntingdon College. He also posted photos in November from a visit to South Florida, where former Clemson co-offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach Jeff Scott is the coach.
diamonds in the rough.

Advertisement
Live look at Dabo
1642432075660.jpeg

Dear lord baby jeezus.
Please let Saban realize that he’s old and he doesn’t have anything else to prove. I know you’ve been watching down on me and you’ve blessed me with your church that has so handsomely bestowed riches on my players.
But please Dear god open up the path that leads me to the promise land of tuskkkaloosa.
I pray in your name as our lord and savior.
Amen.

Clemson doesn’t have a single DL committed/signed for the ‘22 class. Obviously there is still time left but man that is likely going to really hurt them in a year or 2. Maybe they have some transfers or something lined up. I hope not though.
Dabo doesn't believe in transfers. So I hope it does hurt them in a year or two. Time for them to go dowwwnnnnn. Lol

Advertisement
Something is definitely up....if Saban had won it all this year I'd say he's retiring and in comes Dabo.

But I can't see Saban leaving on a loss in the National Championship game

And I know the buyout is crazy high if Dabo leaves for Bama, but Bama/boosters have the $$$ so that's a non-issue

Advertisement
How did 3 staffs in a row mess up relationships so bad with the SFL community?

Was it poor Evals? Poor communication? Selling the wrong product? Never understood how legacy would send their kids elsewhere.
They didn’t win. Let’s be real, these kids didn’t leave south Florida to go to some 7-6 program out of state. Kids want to play in big games and win championships. Some people call today’s kids “front runners” but it’s always been like this. You can only sell “hope” for so long. It’s why so many schools are stuck in a 3/4 year coaching cycle for decades. You hire a new coach and there’s optimism. This is the guy who’s going to turn it around. He can sell that optimism for a year or two but if the team isn’t actually winning games, he looks like a fraud. Recruiting dips, coach gets fired, wash, rinse, repeat. There isn’t a coach in the world who can consistently pull top classes while losing all the time. Goodwill and hope will buy you a year or two, after that you better win games or you’re done.

Advertisement
Back