Clemson recruiting update full of Canes news...

Advertisement
Live look at Dabo
View attachment 172839
Dear lord baby jeezus.
Please let Saban realize that he’s old and he doesn’t have anything else to prove. I know you’ve been watching down on me and you’ve blessed me with your church that has so handsomely bestowed riches on my players.
But please Dear god open up the path that leads me to the promise land of tuskkkaloosa.
I pray in your name as our lord and savior.
Amen.
If he left bama I would laugh at the Littles dead ahss.

Them boys have to fight for players down here, they aint used to that. I want us to flip Joseph. One he is a playmaker, 2 to say F u Clemson. Hykeem, they can forget about it. Btw Uncle Luke coaches Joseph. I know he is divisive figure but he posted on twitter, after not having no contact with the previous staff, Mario or coaches on staff hit him up 3 times in 5 days.

I don't like his shenanigans at all, but he is a coach of players we want now or in the future, have to look at it a little differently.
F*ck Luke, he always does this. New staff comes in and he's all "old staff didn't take to me but the new staff does, they're so much better". Then in a few months, he'll be saying kids should go to fsu because Miami doesn't support the community. That's probably about hen the staff will stop talking to him and he'll have to wait for the next coaching change to get back inside.

Advertisement
Mario knows how to stroke the egos and recruit so Luke won't be a problem. All these people wanted the old Miami....they wanted that fuq the world swagger and we have it now. We are back we are the bad guys we are in control now.
Bruh. Of course Luke's going to be a problem, he always is. He'll play nice for a bit, but eventually he'll get his panties in a bunch because his @ss isn't getting kissed quite enough and he'll start talking sh*t again. He does the same f*cking thing with every staff. People keep forgiving this f*cker because they didn't like the last staff. But that doesn't change the fact he's a self-serving egomaniac that will try to burn Miami to the ground the first time he doesn't get his way.

Seeing Coach C at work makes you realize what an incompetent b**** Manny was.

Not just Manny but Shantard..Golden…and even Coker to some extent who started this downturn with his warped sense of how to recruit…I left Richt out cause I think if he’d of stayed he might have turned things around.I know I’ll get the “ Randy had a number one class”. That class has to be one of,if not the,most overrated class in the history of recruiting so please miss me with those bunch of bust.

S.Fla Is ALWAYS going to have top kids that just want to go elsewhere.It always has and always will but the majority grew up with the 30 for 30’s and hearing about Cane swag and wanted to be Canes to see what this was all about but.What they didn’t want to be were losers and for the last 18 years that’s pretty much what this program has been.

Now we’ve brought back a guy that can tell these kids all about that Cane life.How they’re going to become bigger stars than the pro team when they win..How they will have more ***** than they can beat off with two sticks but there’s something that Mario can add that couldn’t be publicized before.They can actually get paid to stay home now and don’t have to take the bags offered by other teams….They can stay home, eat mommas cooking AND help momma with the bills all without wandering too far from home.

I always wondered if my old *** would ever see my Canes be prominent again and after these last two decades I had pretty much given up hope.**** if I am not getting major boners again just thinking about what’s going on and that it might actually happen again…

I’ve never met John Ruiz or any of the rest of the Columbus Mafia that is trying to turn this ship around but if I ever had the chance to meet any of them it would be my honor to buy them a drink and just tell them thank you face to face for bringing Mario home and for having the love of the “U” to spend the millions necessary for this program to compete and make it great again.

Bruh. Of course Luke's going to be a problem, he always is. He'll play nice for a bit, but eventually he'll get his panties in a bunch because his @ss isn't getting kissed quite enough and he'll start talking sh*t again. He does the same f*cking thing with every staff. People keep forgiving this f*cker because they didn't like the last staff. But that doesn't change the fact he's a self-serving egomaniac that will try to burn Miami to the ground the first time he doesn't get his way.
If he doesn't do it to bama he won't do it to us. We throwing money around. People stfu when they get money

Advertisement
F*ck Luke, he always does this. New staff comes in and he's all "old staff didn't take to me but the new staff does, they're so much better". Then in a few months, he'll be saying kids should go to fsu because Miami doesn't support the community. That's probably about hen the staff will stop talking to him and he'll have to wait for the next coaching change to get back inside.
He is a coach, i want the talent he may have on his team. Dont care about him or anyone else feelings.

Advertisement
Back