Clemson RB Enters Portal

Advertisement
Man that’s my homeboy son. I’m from Spartanburg SC. I grew up with his dad. Use to spend the night at my house when we were growing up. Kid has no PED, GF Beatings, or anything like that. Kid is a class act. He jus wants to start for his senior yr bc it’s his money yr. Kid is 220 lbs and a legit 4.35 40 laser. He’s a better receiver than rb. Was dynamite coming out the backfield in HS catching passes. May have had 10+ TD’S receiving alone in HS. Senior yr went and played against Felipe Franks & Keith Gavin (FSU) & set their *** on fire. Kid is a class act. 100-200 meter state champ in track sophomore-Junior yr. Didn’t run senior yr bc he a a shoulder injury that Dabo wanted him to have surgery on it ASAP. Kid had 1,000 yds receiving & rushing 3 yrs in a row. Kid just wants a fair shake. So let’s kill those rumors

Fair enough. So he was told that he wasn't going to get a fair shot, he was told that he isn't good enough, or something else?

Fair enough. So he was told that he wasn't going to get a fair shot, he was told that he isn't good enough, or something else?
Idk about that. I believe that he saw the writing on the wall that no matter what he did, Etienne was gon be the starter so he bounced

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back