Clemson RB Enters Portal

Well bama had a group of 3 who were all kinda close. This kid is good but he’s no where near etienne. That kids a beast and will leave early and be a first or second rounder probably barring injury
Yeah etienne is going to test well in the 40 and should at worst be a 2nd round pick next year

Advertisement
You are 100% correct. Tavien is from right down the road from me. He played for the HC I used to coach under and my boy was his position coach in HS. This is exactly what is going on. He thought he'd be the lead back by now but Etienne had other plans.
No clue where he goes, but he isn't trying to be a depth guy somewhere else.
yea he murdered my team when we played spartanburg

Advertisement
They don’t want to lose Bowman and this increases they’re traction.
And might enter the Knighton sweepstakes?
Melussi is **** good back imo.

Cool but even if he wanted to come here not sure if he would get many touches with Dallas, Harris, and Lingawd on the roster.

Advertisement
Clemson looking at Bowman (1a)

and either Kobe Pryor or Daniel Ngata for a max class of 2

That seems to be the top three . Knighton must fall after that.

Would like to see him go to a decent program and ball. First names that come to mind are WVU, OkSt and Stanford. All 3 could use him

This kid ain't coming here.

He wants to be the featured back at a place like Pitt, BC or NC State (just examples not them specifically), where he's going to get a ton of carries so he can showcase himself for next year's draft.

Smart move on his part imo...

Advertisement
Maybe he thinks a big year will raise his stock?

Man. Don't you wish our RBs would think this way? Stay for senior year and you might improve your stock. When is the last time we saw a senior RB with over 5 YPC?

Advertisement
If he wanted limited carries in a crowded backfield, he would have stayed at Clemson. Move along, nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Back