Clemson RB Enters Portal

Lol, this is worth calling out as "class"? since when is expected decency now considered above and beyond?

Right. As if Richt was lauded everytime he wished a student well after he announced transfer.

Advertisement
View attachment 84101

Interesting, Clemson got only 2 rbs on the roster right now until the other 2 get there. But I thought the “depth” fear mongerers act like all of these teams are stacked with depth and Miami is in such a horrible spot with depth(obviously not talking linebacker as its deficient in numbers ) but still
Does the rest of our roster look like theirs. First rounders all over? Wtf is the point of your post

Advertisement
Feaster is good enough to start for a lot of P5 teams. He just got caught behind Etienne.

He wants to be a starter, so he'll go somewhere with a pretty clear path to do that. Our backfield is too crowded - he's not coming here.

I expect greatness from Lingard. If he returns 100% healthy, there is no reason not to expect greatness from a great talent!
I have said it in the past and will continue to say it. Lingard is the best RB on the team.

Cam Harris is good but the people saying he is the best RB have recency bias. Plain & simple.

Advertisement
I expect greatness from Lingard. If he returns 100% healthy, there is no reason not to expect greatness from a great talent!

1000% agree! Lingawd is just different! The kid is one of the most explosive backs I’ve seen he’s a game changer

1000% agree! Lingawd is just different! The kid is one of the most explosive backs I’ve seen he’s a game changer
How could you say a game changer when he has not played or shown up against a top team to test his skill.
Premature bro. Let's see him go against the Gators and then talk about explosive and game changin'.

I have said it in the past and will continue to say it. Lingard is the best RB on the team.

Cam Harris is good but the people saying he is the best RB have recency bias. Plain & simple.

Best HS RB on the team.

Cam is the goods. I stick by my statement that if healthy he will have the most carries on the team.

Advertisement

Cam proved he can produce against top talent. Lingard is still an unknown at this point. It is what it is. Lingard will have his shot to change opinions in a few months.

Class?

Dabo likely told him that he would be a rotational backup at best. Dabo is getting out ahead of the story to control whatever narrative is coming (i.e. PEDs, drugs, gf beating, etc.)

Advertisement
Class?

Dabo likely told him that he would be a rotational backup at best. Dabo is getting out ahead of the story to control whatever narrative is coming (i.e. PEDs, drugs, gf beating, etc.)
Man that’s my homeboy son. I’m from Spartanburg SC. I grew up with his dad. Use to spend the night at my house when we were growing up. Kid has no PED, GF Beatings, or anything like that. Kid is a class act. He jus wants to start for his senior yr bc it’s his money yr. Kid is 220 lbs and a legit 4.35 40 laser. He’s a better receiver than rb. Was dynamite coming out the backfield in HS catching passes. May have had 10+ TD’S receiving alone in HS. Senior yr went and played against Felipe Franks & Keith Gavin (FSU) & set their *** on fire. Kid is a class act. 100-200 meter state champ in track sophomore-Junior yr. Didn’t run senior yr bc he a a shoulder injury that Dabo wanted him to have surgery on it ASAP. Kid had 1,000 yds receiving & rushing 3 yrs in a row. Kid just wants a fair shake. So let’s kill those rumors

Advertisement
Back