Clemson/North Carolina

Advertisement
I think Bresee could have an Oliver type impact as a freshman and sure up that d line a bit too. Obviously a large part of Clemson's success were the QB's that have been through there; but having those 4 D linemen for all those years was HUGE for them. It's void was glaring watching them last season. Venables is just Venables and the defense still managed to look elite at times. (TAMU)

You could be spot on here, but we also have an equalizer in King’s feet. I truly believe if we’re gonna beat them, this is our best chance for the next 2 years, unless King comes back next year. Gonna be hard to beat them without an experienced QB

given the initial voyage of the CMD battleship, every game could be win or lose.
Clemson is a BCS playoff team, great players, great staff, large support staff were not there yet might never be again.
lets show up and compete every game for 60 minutes...... IF, IF that happens we can beat everyone else even Hokies in Blacksburg, Va.

Advertisement
Clemson’s really not as talented/experienced as they usually are.

They’re breaking in a whole o-line, are missing their star receivers from the last few years, really have taken a dip at defensive line and no more Simmons.

They also lose Scott.

Lawrence and ETN will obviously win them games but they’re not unstoppable at the moment.
C'mon on man ...

Maybe to beat consistently but we certainly have more than Syracuse or NC type talent to pull an upset.
Clemson is going to treat Miami differently than Syracuse and NC State. No matter how crappy the Canes may be playing teams will always get up for them. You think Dabo wants the Canes to get any kind of momentum? They will be ready.

Advertisement
This is clearly a thread for those puffing those chests out.

UNC could be a fun game. Clemson, I'm not going to talk any **** since all they've done is run over us and most of college football.

Unc idk why they in the same sentence as Clemson.

They are overrated frauds.

Their QB is so overrated is crazy.

I saw someone list him as the #4 player is all of college football.

All I could think was it must be a down year.

We are rolling those boys easy.

Now clemson...we ain’t rolling them unless they implode and have some crazy 5 turnover game all on their side of the 50.

None the less we should not get rolled and we should have a chance to win that game.

I’m sure Manny is excited and all the coaches and players see this as a chance to make a name for themselves.

Advertisement
Good idea. Let's get hyped up about our new OC and QB like we did this time last year. What could go wrong?

Advertisement
I prefer to keep it real, NC, yea, anytime, any day, but Clemson, sorry, we are not on that level.
I think with the talent in place (would've been much better with #15), but Miami should be a good test for Clemson.. Now they will try their best to put our LB's in a lot of one on one situations because that's our weak spot on defense, on offense we should be able to press them able create mismatches as well...

Not looking forward to a Blake Borker defense going up against Trevor Lawrence and Clemson. It will be an improvement on 58-0 and 38-3 but still somewhere in the 35-13 range
If we thought 4th and 17 was unforgivable...

Baker scheming and calling against Clemson could be ghosts of UT v BYU.

Drop in to tell me where I’m wrong anytime mydude
you only speak to the players you see. Clemson has several South Florida players stacked waiting to take their swings. They came and took "Big time" players out of our back yard. Don't become drunk with hype.

Advertisement
Back