Clemson/North Carolina

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
Lets be real for a min. We don't know what we have until we get on the field but to tell you the truth these two teams deserve an *** whoopin from here to china. We have the dogs now we just have to bring the fight. Clemson would really be something to see. NC WE CAN BEAT THERE *** any given Saturday we just got to have that dog in us.

Advertisement
giphyright.gif

Advertisement
Lets be real for a min. We don't know what we have until we get on the field but to tell you the truth these two teams deserve an *** whoopin from here to china. We have the dogs now we just have to bring the fight. Clemson would really be something to see. NC WE CAN BEAT THERE *** any given Saturday we just got to have that dog in us.
As long as it isn't a minature poodle.

Advertisement
Before anyone does it, be better than typing the words FIU, GT and the rest in any response here.

Every season is unique. The players, coaches and leadership change too much from year to year.
I wouldn't even waste my time typing about those two teams ever unless they were offering free classes

Clemson’s really not as talented/experienced as they usually are.

They’re breaking in a whole o-line, are missing their star receivers from the last few years, really have taken a dip at defensive line and no more Simmons.

They also lose Scott.

Lawrence and ETN will obviously win them games but they’re not unstoppable at the moment.

Advertisement
We should play Clemson as close as Syracuse has lately at a minimum

You realize the time Syracuse pulled off the upset at home, Kelly Bryant was knocked out of the game at the end of the first half (concussion) and a year later Trevor Lawrence was also knocked out of the game in the second quarter, and didn't return—the Tigers holding on for the 27-23 win as Chase Brice was under center and did all he could do to not throw the game away.

So yes, if Miami can find a way to knock Clemson's starting quarterback out of the game before halftime—they should play the Tigers as close as Syracuse did, at a minimum.

I really don’t think we are that far off man.
Not saying we beat Clemson. But just don’t think the talent level is that much of a drop off in some positions as they’ve been in the past.
Beating them isn’t as much of a stretch as it was just 3 years ago.
3 years ago they could coast to a win. Today they can’t just wake up and show up and expect to roll us. Their coaches will say all the right things but the players might not feel the same way.
You know ladsen is gonna say how sorry we are and a lot of players will see us as a joke. Even the 247 writers predict 5 losses so Clemson’s players are gonna be hitting up whatever moonshine joint they have up there Friday night.

You realize the time Syracuse pulled off the upset at home, Kelly Bryant was knocked out of the game at the end of the first half (concussion) and a year later Trevor Lawrence was also knocked out of the game in the second quarter, and didn't return—the Tigers holding on for the 27-23 win as Chase Brice was under center and did all he could do to not throw the game away.

So yes, if Miami can find a way to knock Clemson's starting quarterback out of the game before halftime—they should play the Tigers as close as Syracuse did, at a minimum.
So?
Did UNC knock Lawrence out too?

Last edited:
Advertisement
We should beat UNC if offense is legit this year. But Clemson is a different beast. They may have lost Ross and lots of o lineman but I think they'll dissect baker's defense more than likely. We're likely a couple more great classes away from truly being a threat to them but I'll be highly encouraged if we give them a close game this year, just don't be embarrassed.

Clemson has to replace 4 out 5 starters on the o-line. No one is talking about that.. and our strength is on the d-line (imagine if Rousseau didn’t opt out)! Their top WR, Justyn Ross is out for the year. One of their 5* DE’s is out for the year due to COVID. They also are not dripping in talent like a bama, UGA, etc. Yes, they have talent but they are beatable. They should have lost to UNC last year, lost to Syracuse the year before, and the year they won the national championship with Watson, they lost to Pitt at home. With all that said, beat UAB

We should beat UNC if offense is legit this year. But Clemson is a different beast. They may have lost Ross and lots of o lineman but I think they'll dissect baker's defense more than likely. We're likely a couple more great classes away from truly being a threat to them but I'll be highly encouraged if we give them a close game this year, just don't be embarrassed.
UNC is the last game of the year. There just so much before that. We may not even get that far into the season because of COVID.

With unc, we have the potential to ND them. Not saying it’s going to happen but they have some players and a good coaching staff so it’s not likely. The defense needs to show out that game. Last game of the year and hopefully an ACCCG appearance on the line.

Clemson is on another level right now but we have an X factor in King. That’s the game where his legs could be the difference.

Advertisement
Back