Clemson home dogs against FSU

Advertisement
gerald-ford-president-ford.gif

Advertisement
I can’t tell who I’d rather win. On one hand a loss to FSU puts Clemson @ 2 ACC losses and gives up breathing room if we were to fall to them.

On the other hand FSU losing to Clemson would make our Match Up vs Clemson much more impressive were we to win…but it wouldn’t necessarily help increase our odds of Making the Chip

Of course I’m getting ahead of myself lol

I can’t tell who I’d rather win. On one hand a loss to FSU puts Clemson @ 2 ACC losses and gives up breathing room if we were to fall to them.

On the other hand FSU losing to Clemson would make our Match Up vs Clemson much more impressive were we to win…but it wouldn’t necessarily help increase our odds of Making the Chip

Maybe we just beat them both… and they can worry about second

Advertisement

QP is a prime example of overthinking things

FSU is our biggest rival. We want them to lose every game. Period. Hope that helps.

Advertisement
For us i think its better if Clemson falls in a deeper hole with 2 ACC losses and we could end them at home. But i cant root for FSU to win and we play them both anyway. I think Clemson wins the game by running the ball and hitting Travis. They seem very undisciplined as a defense but aggressive. They could hurt him with his running around too. Not wishing for it but he plays a dangerous style of football.

I think FSU had their bad game against BC. Every good team plays 1-2 of those games per year. Think about 2001 and how we BARELY. beat BC and V-tech. But when UM was really serious it was a wrap. I’m not comparing FSU 2023 to UM 2001, but simply pointing out that if the best team in the history of college football can play some close/bad games, certainly 2023 FSU can as well.

Advertisement
I think FSU had their bad game against BC. Every good team plays 1-2 of those games per year. Think about 2001 and how we BARELY. beat BC and V-tech. But when UM was really serious it was a wrap. I’m not comparing FSU 2023 to UM 2001, but simply pointing out that if the best team in the history of college football can play some close/bad games, certainly 2023 FSU can as well.
BC and VT were also both 8-4 teams that year, hardly trash.

Yeah, let's root for Clemson.

Anyways, Clemson's can't score with FSU. The only way they win is if they slow the game down, limit possessions, and keep FSU offense off the field.

Advertisement
Back