Clemson home dogs against FSU

Advertisement
BC will give us fits, similarly. BEsides, game is in late Nov.
Unlikely, unless they get waaaayyy better. Despite them looking good against FSU, they're a bad team. I doubt they even sniff bowl eligibility. They have a loss to Northern Illinois already and their one victory was by 3 over Holy Cross. They will fight it out with Virginia for the worst ACC team.

I hate both coaches, and I really hate the FSU fanbase who thinks they have a championship team and program. I would say I want FSU to lose. However, I think it's better for us if Clemson loses. A loss and they're likely eliminated from the ACC Championship game. A win and they are motivated and inspired to try and run the table the rest of the season.

I could care less if FSU is undefeated when we play them. They're taking an "L" either way. I think our offense can dominate them. I'm really not impressed with them. Don't get me wrong, I think they have a good team. I just don't think they are a top 5 team. If they had lost to BC, where would they be ranked? That's who they really are.

Advertisement
Don't know yet. Clemson also 100% gave away that game to Duke. Two fumbles inside the 10 (or even 5) and a missed chipped shot FG. Literally left 17 points on the board and then Duke scored late to run it up.
I don't see it that way. Duke made mistakes as well. Duke had 2 turnovers and gifted Clemson points as well. Clemson had 1 more turnover than Duke.

I think Duke just outplayed Clemson.

Unlikely, unless they get waaaayyy better. Despite them looking good against FSU, they're a bad team. I doubt they even sniff bowl eligibility. They have a loss to Northern Illinois already and their one victory was by 3 over Holy Cross. They will fight it out with Virginia for the worst ACC team.
Agree. We are a different team in the trenches than previous meetings. I think we'll boat race those yanks

Advertisement
I disagree. That was their "Red Bandana" game. They won't have the same effort when they play us, especially after a losing season and not being bowl eligible.

Where have you been the past 20 years? We;'ve lost 3 of the last 4 up there. ****, our best team ever only managed to win by 11.

And, it hasn't really mattered if they've been good or bad.

Where have you been the past 20 years? We;'ve lost 3 of the last 4 up there. ****, our best team ever only managed to win by 11.

And, it hasn't really mattered if they've been good or bad.
What does the past have to with this year?

I think we have the better team. We have the better offense and offensive line.

So, yes I believe Miami will win.

Advertisement
I don't see it that way. Duke made mistakes as well. Duke had 2 turnovers and gifted Clemson points as well. Clemson had 1 more turnover than Duke.

I think Duke just outplayed Clemson.
Respectfully disagree. Clemson had 1st and Goal at the 7 and 1st and Goal at the 1 in back to back drives and fumbled both plays. The game was still 13-7 both drives. Either of those changes the game. You leave 17 points on the board in a close game, you lose.

I think FSU had their bad game against BC. Every good team plays 1-2 of those games per year. Think about 2001 and how we BARELY. beat BC and V-tech. But when UM was really serious it was a wrap. I’m not comparing FSU 2023 to UM 2001, but simply pointing out that if the best team in the history of college football can play some close/bad games, certainly 2023 FSU can as well.

This times a million. Very educated post and it’s shocking to me how people don’t realize this every year. We all read the same **** on here every single season. If a team struggles, they suck. That’s not how football works. A+ post.

Single worst time slot of the season for a visiting team. Noon on Thanksgiving Friday.

I hate that the ACC gave us that time slot at the beginning of the season. ****ers.
Same time slot as the '17 Pitt and '15 Pitt games off the top of my head.

There are 13 other teams in the ACC (with home and away options).
That means each team should play 1 Friday TG-12pm game on the road every 26 years.

So why is it our 3rd time in 9 years? 🤔

Advertisement
Respectfully disagree. Clemson had 1st and Goal at the 7 and 1st and Goal at the 1 in back to back drives and fumbled both plays. The game was still 13-7 both drives. Either of those changes the game. You leave 17 points on the board in a close game, you lose.
You overlook Duke gifting them possessions and points. A wash.

It felt dirty, but I put a hundo on FSU -2.5
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Advertisement
Back