Clemson - Hiring Riley from TCU

Who is us? You took the post personal for whatever strange reason. Get out your feelings. If it does apply let that **** fly
Ok.

E554FB44-01AC-4849-9E15-4D54C5A65EDE.jpeg

Advertisement
I get it. You’re one of the miserable ones who shows up when something sucks, takes a **** on the board and leaves. You’re not around for the good things, like recruiting success… you just show up to rain your misery on us when the opportunity arises and then you want to talk down to us for supporters the guy the school hired when they tossed manny?

No you don’t get to do that to the rest of us without recourse and accountability.

actually you've been picking fights with me going back to mr. franchise's heyday, I still remember you pulling up ancient posts of mine for W/E reason.

thankfully that bozo got embarrassed and vanished from the board permanently.

but I call it like I see it, why in the world is gattis still employed at this school? Why if mario intends to fire him does he intend to keep is area 51 top secret for? Why does he not throw the fans a bone this whole time while schools like clemson are making moves?

thanks for the recruits, you're doing what you're known for with multiple multi-billionaires funding it.

Advertisement
If you weren’t brushing the majority of us with supporting this coordinating hiring or non-hiring process then nothing. Aside from kidnapping LCE and possessing him with Memnon.
LCE was not kidnapped, he was told to shut up so he shut up...

I stepped away & let everyone go undisturbed without me causing any dissension amongst the people.

When I say something it’s a problem & then when I step away don’t say something it’s a problem, so idk what people want from me 🤷🏽‍♂️ Lol

I don’t see your name. You included yourself in that group. That’s not my problem
It’s my problem to take up when you’re trying to brush a vast group here with that ****. Three ******* twits think the Gattis **** is fine. You and anyone trying to expand that beyond what it is, is falsely attributing that to the broader group of posters here to be condescending.

Garrett Riley will be gone by next season… he’s a rising star..

Dabo will have to do this all over again next season.

Which is why I said as HC one of the hardest
Things to do isn’t so much recruiting and restocking talent but hiring good coordinators and position coaches because they are usually there less than a kid you recruit
Mmmmmm copium

It’s my problem to take up when you’re trying to brush a vast group here with that ****. Three ******* twits think the Gattis **** is fine. You and anyone trying to expand that beyond what it is, is falsely attributing that to the broader group of posters here to be condescending.
Like I said fam, you want to include yourself in that, it’s not my problem

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

Advertisement
actually you've been picking fights with me going back to mr. franchise's heyday, I still remember you pulling up ancient posts of mine for W/E reason.

thankfully that bozo got embarrassed and vanished from the board permanently.

but I call it like I see it, why in the world is gattis still employed at this school? Why if mario intends to fire him does he intend to keep is area 51 top secret for? Why does he not throw the fans a bone this whole time while schools like clemson are making moves?

thanks for the recruits, you're doing what you're known for with multiple multi-billionaires funding it.
His scheme and coach hiring **** is indefensible and that’s my point. Mostly everyone here knows this but you and a few others show up and post things as if the majority are idiots and you and a select few can see what sucks.

As for your fights with @The Franchise and my support of him, yeah I supported him in that episode… 2015????

It was funny as **** the way you were posting like you needed to hold a teddy bear and your blankie with an incoming hurricane coming in.

As for Chise not posting, I don’t always agree with him but this story that you all ran him off is fantasy. Dude was sick of the place, Maude’s included. He’d line the whole lot of you up and maul you. Don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s some *****. Dude’s not that.

While this sucks for us fans and makes Clemson stronger, there is a bright side. Because Mario will run a bro-ball offense, we will have fewer instances in which we battle Dabo for offensive recruits. They will try to land dynamic WRs, pass catching TEs and RBs and top shelf QBs. That leaves the great blocking WRs, huge RBs, and excellent handoff QBs to us!

I really want to vomit.

Advertisement

I stepped away & let everyone go undisturbed without me causing any dissension amongst the people.

When I say something it’s a problem & then when I step away don’t say something it’s a problem, so idk what people want from me 🤷🏽‍♂️ Lol
It’s the curse of being the goat. It’s like when Chappelle got all of those millions offered to him and he ducked out and went to Africa to not deal with it. I do understand why you don’t want the pressure of being considered a superhero poster and being held to standards no one else is. I’ve always sensed that. I don’t have a solution. I wish you’d do what you always did here with your posts and insight as it’s priceless but I get what’s become of it. There’s a bunch of foam at the mouth weirdo’s looking to jump on you at the slightest opening. It’s messed up.

Advertisement
His scheme and coach hiring **** is indefensible and that’s my point. Mostly everyone here knows this but you and a few others show up and post things as if the majority are idiots and you and a select few can see what sucks.

As for your fights with @The Franchise and my support of him, yeah I supported him in that episode… 2015????

It was funny as **** the way you were posting like you needed to hold a teddy bear and your blankie with an incoming hurricane coming in.

As for Chise not posting, I don’t always agree with him but this story that you all ran him off is fantasy. Dude was sick of the place, Maude’s included. He’d line the whole lot of you up and maul you. Don’t make the mistake of thinking he’s some *****. Dude’s not that.
**** no he's not...he still is here. I talk to him via phone alot. Chise is a busy MFer....Dude bills out $200,000 to $300,000 a week. If people on here only knew....Lol

Yeah right lol
Excellent insight. Thanks. I think we all learned a lot.

Maybe look at the bigger picture such as offensive production and how quickly he turned the OC position over: https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...swinney-aims-to-bring-new-life-to-stale-unit/. The last internal guy lasted a year and Dabo loves internal promotions.

Or maybe look at recruiting: https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2023-Football/Commits/

****, we have the Broyles winner from the year before as OC. How's that going?

Jesus, why do people hate facts so much?

Last edited:

Smh.

Advertisement
Back