Cleaning up the board

You should start by perma-banning anyone with bad spelling or grammar. Even a single little missed period on a ******* sentence and they get the hammer.

Advertisement
I second this strongly. I don't think that anybody necessarily wants the mods to become the PC-police, but malicious epithets have no place in reasonable discourse.

EDIT: Regarding the post on homophobic language

Last edited:
Advertisement
I added this to the football board thread but I am re-posting here...

I would like the MODS to take into consideration all of the homophobic slurs and insults being thrown around. I am tired of having to log in to read about a recruit and read about him being "a ******", "*****", "***", etc. Would MODS allow people to use racial slurs? Would they allow recruits to be called the N word or the like? I don't see why bigoted, hateful speech like this gets a free pass. I am a life long canes fan, a hard working Miami native, and I have many friends and family who I would defend to the fullest if I heard that kind of language in the street. No need for it here.

Now we can't make fun of *** people on a football board? Jesus...talk about the pussification of America

Advertisement

I would like the MODS to take into consideration all of the homophobic slurs and insults being thrown around. I am tired of having to log in to read about a recruit and read about him being "a ******", "*****", "***", etc. Would MODS allow people to use racial slurs? Would they allow recruits to be called the N word or the like? I don't see why bigoted, hateful speech like this gets a free pass. I am a life long canes fan, a hard working Miami native, and I have many friends and family who I would defend to the fullest if I heard that kind of language in the street. No need for it here.

Yeah.

All you goober-smoochers need to knock it off!

227.gif

We need to limit number of daily posts. Have them in brackets by reputation.

Lower rep = fewer posts allowed

Advertisement

Now we can't make fun of *** people on a football board? Jesus...talk about the pussification of America

*** on guys. I was going to say we need to lay off the ****, too. Butt **** it.

Advertisement

i have to admit i lol'd

i have to admit i lol'd

Zeller in the house.

Now its a party.

band anyone that uses multiple exclamation and question marks in their thread title.

Advertisement
Back