Claude Pelon

Advertisement
If it was Pelon, some of you big cheddar pimps should have been giving the man a nice "tip" at the Car Wash. Make sure he was really feelin the love. Fuggin cats here kickin it in Scottsdale, probably having brunch at the Camelback Inn, and cant spare a Bennie to get us a F*CKING DT mane.
He was in Tempe mayne!! Us college students can't afford all that with the tuition hikes!!

If it was Pelon, some of you big cheddar pimps should have been giving the man a nice "tip" at the Car Wash. Make sure he was really feelin the love. Fuggin cats here kickin it in Scottsdale, probably having brunch at the Camelback Inn, and cant spare a Bennie to get us a F*CKING DT mane.

My man, to confirm my largesse would potentially be a recruiting violation. Let's just say that if I run across a recruit and he doesn't come to my beloved alma mater, it won't be my fault.

My man, to confirm my largesse would potentially be a recruiting violation. Let's just say that if I run across a recruit and he doesn't come to my beloved alma mater, it won't be my fault.

IF you arent technically a booster, and are just a random customer, giving a hard working Junior College Athlete with higher aspirations, which possibly include playing in an area code that starts with a 3 and ends with a 5, and you find yourself in a generous mood, well, my friend, that is what our good friends in the SEC like to call "All Day Long".

Advertisement
If you really saw him at the car wash, you would know what kind of pine tree air freshener he prefers in his car. Well, do ya, punk?

BTW...

Most JUCO kids are severely overrated.

See Beau Sandland, Chase Ford, etc.
At Miami recently it's been a struggle with JUCo's besides Gunter, but for example ASU got Marion Grice and Jaelon Strong the Juco route both were great!

Advertisement
BTW...

I have "seen" Beau Sandland look pretty **** good almost every time he's been in. Pretty sure the guy has caught almost every ball thrown to him when he did get any play time. My guess is that Sandland is more of a "pass catching" TE, and not as much of a blocker, and we prefer Walford for his blocking skills, though he ca catch too, but is slower than molasses.

If you really saw him at the car wash, you would know what kind of pine tree air freshener he prefers in his car. Well, do ya, punk?
Black Ice?????

225.jpg

BTW...

I have "seen" Beau Sandland look pretty **** good almost every time he's been in. Pretty sure the guy has caught almost every ball thrown to him when he did get any play time. My guess is that Sandland is more of a "pass catching" TE, and not as much of a blocker, and we prefer Walford for his blocking skills, though he ca catch too, but is slower than molasses.

Yea Im not down on sandland. He had a tough adjustment as an inline blocker (not sure if most know but he was a wr in high school and grew to a TE by name in juco, mainly played in spread where he was split out). If you listen to any sandland interview from when he has been here he talks about the adjustment to blocking inline mostly and how he needs to work on that. I think this kept him out of most sets most of the year. When we started losing wr and he played some in 4 wr sets you could really see him come off the line strong and see he has talent. (when he caught passes here he turned it up field pretty good)

Cleveland got more reps and he was just a blocking body, he rarely had any passes throw his way and was barely even targeted. I think Sandland will get his chance next year, atleast I hope. Watching the aforementioned Jaelen strong excel at ASU (was a target for us and teammate of sandland) I wonder if he would of been better used in that wide open spread attack. Sandland still has time to make a name for himself here

Advertisement
When a top JUCO DT actually signs and plays for us, then come talk to me.

Until then, ain't a one of em coming IMO.

Andrew Williams was a top JUCO DE. Jerome McDougal IIRC was JUCO DE.

Bryant McKinney came from JUCO. So did Tyler McMeans (5 star at the time). Jeremy Shockey was JUCO.

Weve had a lot of highly talented JUCO kids come through here over the years.

I said DT. And really.....as many JUCO DTs as we have been all over these last few years and I am supposed to take solace in Jerome McDougal?

When a top JUCO DT actually signs and plays for us, then come talk to me.

Until then, ain't a one of em coming IMO.

Andrew Williams was a top JUCO DE. Jerome McDougal IIRC was JUCO DE.

Bryant McKinney came from JUCO. So did Tyler McMeans (5 star at the time). Jeremy Shockey was JUCO.

Weve had a lot of highly talented JUCO kids come through here over the years.

To be fair, that was over a decade and 2 regimes ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back