Claude Pelon

FSisco7

Heisman “WIN AND THEY WILL COME” -DMoney
So, I live out here in AZ and me and my girlfriend just ran into Claude Pelon at the Car Wash. At first I didn't think anything of it then overheard him talking to another customer about football and realized it was him from his Rivals picture. TIFWIW he was wearing UCF pants and told the guy he was talking to that he played football at UCF that's obviously when I told him to enjoy his weekend visit and it's all about the U!! He smiled (has a Strahan Gap btw) and that was it.

Advertisement
When a top JUCO DT actually signs and plays for us, then come talk to me.

Until then, ain't a one of em coming IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So, I live out here in AZ and me and my girlfriend just ran into Claude Pelon at the Car Wash. At first I didn't think anything of it then overheard him talking to another customer about football and realized it was him from his Rivals picture. TIFWIW he was wearing UCF pants and told the guy he was talking to that he played football at UCF that's obviously when I told him to enjoy his weekend visit and it's all about the U!! He smiled (has a Strahan Gap btw) and that was it.

32.png

Advertisement

Solid work.

32.png

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
When a top JUCO DT actually signs and plays for us, then come talk to me.

Until then, ain't a one of em coming IMO.

Andrew Williams was a top JUCO DE. Jerome McDougal IIRC was JUCO DE.

Bryant McKinney came from JUCO. So did Tyler McMeans (5 star at the time). Jeremy Shockey was JUCO.

Weve had a lot of highly talented JUCO kids come through here over the years.

I am in Scottsdale, AZ. I just saw Pelon at the car wash. I mentioned the U and he threw in the leather conditioner gratis. Win.

Advertisement
LMFAO, so it wasnt Pelon? I dont see any gap tooth in that picture. LAFF LAFF LAFF, whoever that dude was was probably like "WTF dis N8gga talking about mane?"

I am in Scottsdale, AZ. I just saw Pelon at the car wash. I mentioned the U and he threw in the leather conditioner gratis. Win.

What the **** is going on in here?

If it was Pelon, some of you big cheddar pimps should have been giving the man a nice "tip" at the Car Wash. Make sure he was really feelin the love. Fuggin cats here kickin it in Scottsdale, probably having brunch at the Camelback Inn, and cant spare a Bennie to get us a F*CKING DT mane.

Advertisement
Back