Claude George decommits

If I was a defensive recruit I would stay far away from here. The defensive scheme is a joke and everyone but our coaches know it.

We have a high rated recruit's dad who posts on here that is all...

True, though most recruits and their parents know a **** of a lot more than the dolts who post on this site. They likely wouldn't be heeding the advice of the armchair coaches pretending to know what they are talking about.

Advertisement
These coaches whether you like their scheme or not, have proven they can develop defensive talent.

To ignore that is to be ignorant.

The guys they put in the league from temple is remarkable, and then now you have a former 3 star Perryman, who could be the first MLB chosen in the NFL draft.
:stephenahand:

Our "fans" tend to be parrots.

Some say something, and the others just parrot what they say.

So people say out coaches don't develop players. Then the parrots parrot the same statement over and over.

It's utterly laughable that anyone say out coaches can't develop players.

When this crew got to Temple, they had zero talent. Probably the least talented team in America.
People weren't going from Temple to the NFL, especially not players drafted high.

A few years later Temple produces Terrence Knighton, Muhammad Wilkerson, Jawain Jarret, Tahir Whitehead, Benard pierce, etc...

Now Denzel Perryman came in as a 3 star Lb, and is projected as the 1-2 MLB in the draft.

So yes you can complain about schemes all you want, but to say they can't develop talent is plain not factual.
Even a kid like Allen Hurns, 3 star recruit, go Better and better Miami, and was prepared to capitalize on his NFl opportunity.

had to be because of the banner...because the Defense is trending up according to Dorito. See guysm...we should not fly banners

**** this staff!!!

So people say out coaches don't develop players. Then the parrots parrot the same statement over and over.

When this crew got to Temple, they had zero talent. Probably the least talented team in America.
People weren't going from Temple to the NFL, especially not players drafted high.

A few years later Temple produces Terrence Knighton, Muhammad Wilkerson, Jawain Jarret, Tahir Whitehead, Benard pierce, etc...

Now Denzel Perryman came in as a 3 star Lb, and is projected as the 1-2 MLB in the draft.

So yes you can complain about schemes all you want, but to say they can't develop talent is plain not factual.
Even a kid like Allen Hurns, 3 star recruit, go Better and better Miami, and was prepared to capitalize on his NFl opportunity.

Who's ***** tastes better...Dorito or AG?

Advertisement
He's a very linear athlete who doesn't fit as anything but an upfield rusher in our scheme. He really is only effective moving forward and most of the plays on his highlight reel are unblocked and he flows upfield to the play. I like him, think he's a solid player, but I've never really been thrilled with the commitment honestly and don't think he brings what we need, which is a kid like Shaq.

This sounds like a smart decision for all parties involved- this kid can go somewhere where they'll ask him to get upfield all game and we can use the scholarship more wisely than on a kid whose only real skill we have several guys with more talent at that one skill. I get that we don't necessarily use it, but we have edge rushers who've shown better pass rush moves, skills and step than George.

Who's ***** tastes better...Dorito or AG?

I remember when I was in 8th grade.

Interesting that George commits before ever visiting Texas A&M's campus. Also interesting that he commits to a school who has had a much worse defense than Miami's lately for all you scheme guys.

Advertisement
I love the Canes, but seriously if my son were a 5* DT or any defensive position, I would without hesitation not let him play for D'Nofrio. Would not allow D'Nofrio or Al for that matter to even talk to my son. These guys are terrible coaches. Not debatable!

If my son were a 5* DT or any defensive position, I would want to see him in orange and green period.

Must be because of the banner.

Right?

Certainly didn't help.

I think these things below may have greater impact than a ******* banner...feeble minded gaggers
BzJ-k3TCEAAZYJJ.jpg

Al-Golden-on-the-field-300x238.jpg

DONOFRIO.JPG

Advertisement
$$$$$ business decision *cough* oil *cough, cough* money

Yeah.

I'm sure a recruit whose best offers were from Washington, Miami and Cincinnati had to be paid by Texas A&M.

You people sound ******* ridiculous.

You people..... it's just me phucking *******... contrary to your belief he has better offers than just those three.....

FJsnZGz.jpg

do me favor... take the monkeys cack out your mouth... go bacc to getting your comic book *** kicced by Batman... cause u sound fuccin ridiculous

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back