Class Impact: Zion Nelson to Miami

Advertisement
You’ve seen an unheralded true freshman come in and win the starting LT job at a Top 25 program before?

No but I've seen hyped players destroy in camp and/or practice and not turn that into reality. Aka The Greentree All-Stars.

I'm not trying to be debbie downer, I just want to see it in a game first.

Advertisement
No but I've seen hyped players destroy in camp and/or practice and not turn that into reality. Aka The Greentree All-Stars.

I'm not trying to be debbie downer, I just want to see it in a game first.

Not sure if you go back that far, but remember when LaRon Byrd first hit Greentree, wearing #47 no less? Guy was supposed to be an absolute steal and a future star.

Pretty cool story with Zion so far. You never know. This Florida game could be his coming out party. He’s going to seize the moment.

This the type recruiting i like to see, if you gone go out, go out on your own evals, not star gazing, F what the star whores say,, i like the pick up, good job stacy:

Hmmmm, while the others were crying about, his offer list, and his star rating, this man out the gate had what it took to be where he's at, not into to all the social media hoopla, wasnt scared to come in to of all schools Miami, self confident, a real True Cane, coming in, no excuses, let's see, may the best man win, that's all he bout and all he's been about!

Advertisement
Who would have thought he would be a 290 pound athletic tackle back in January?

Advertisement
Put in perspective 1st game EVER at left tackle in college. Went against some solid players who teed off because they knew they were going against a guy with zero experience but he never folded. Think about this Florida def ends were celebrating like they beat a veteran college tackle. The guy was 240-250 when he arrived on campus. 1st year at left tackle, 1st year in a legit weight room.

Put in perspective 1st game EVER at left tackle in college. Went against some solid players who teed off because they knew they were going against a guy with zero experience but he never folded. Think about this Florida def ends were celebrating like they beat a veteran college tackle. The guy was 240-250 when he arrived on campus. 1st year at left tackle, 1st year in a legit weight room.
Nothing I love more than rationalizing sh*tty performances. Put in prospective every person in the world that watched us play saw him get treated like a cuck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back