Class Impact: Zion Nelson to Miami

Advertisement
He’s having a pretty big impact so far thanks for showing me the light guys.

We should steal more 2 stars from FCS teams!!! We will be National champs in no time. This is where Richt screwed up. 3* Florida kids may be better than 5 stars from anywhere else when talking about P5 kids, but we forgot who really are the best recruits. 2 star kids with only FCS offers. Those are the kids you really need to recruit to win NCs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His frame and movement skills are like Terron Armstead and Tyron Smith. I think Smith was like 260 lbs as a starting tackle at USC. Lol at the usual azzclowns freaking out over a quality take. This kid has more efficient footwork than most high-rated HS OL and he has the will to drive block.

I understand being frustrated over the state of recruiting but that's a separate matter from Nelson who looks to be a worthy project. The best part is by the time he should be ready to play Richt will likely be gone so we can bring in a more creative offensive mind who can put Nelson's movement skills to good use. The Eagles just won a Super Bowl on the strength of their athletic OL executing a variety of movement-based schemes.

But feel free to keep whining about stars and offer sheets to fit your own personal narrative.
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
His frame and movement skills are like Terron Armstead and Tyron Smith. I think Smith was like 260 lbs as a starting tackle at USC. Lol at the usual azzclowns freaking out over a quality take. This kid has more efficient footwork than most high-rated HS OL and he has the will to drive block.

I understand being frustrated over the state of recruiting but that's a separate matter from Nelson who looks to be a worthy project. The best part is by the time he should be ready to play Richt will likely be gone so we can bring in a more creative offensive mind who can put Nelson's movement skills to good use. The Eagles just won a Super Bowl on the strength of their athletic OL executing a variety of movement-based schemes.

But feel free to keep whining about stars and offer sheets to fit your own personal narrative.

Though it may not say much, you are without a doubt, the best football mind on this entire bum *** forum. Bravo!

Baby Hat GIF

Advertisement
Back