Class Impact: Michael Tarquin exits

It’s clear that a lot of football fans doesn’t know nor understands development of players from age 18-23! We will be fine and will have a dominant OL next year. The two OL recruits would have been redshirted! Coaches can seek their replacements by going Juco route in 2020-2021! We will look totally different because of development! Perry Williams and Weldon are going to be outstanding leaders...just watch
I think I see where your going with this. I’ve said that young olines don’t succeed. It’s a grown man position. But the reason we’re in this oline dilemma is due to poor recruiting. So how can we solve the problem by not fugging addressing it in recruiting!!
So we’re basical gonna recruit the **** out of juco and grad transfers? We have no LT’s none, zero goose eggs. We’re not on here *****ing cause we want “fine”. We want playoffs and nattys. Please tell me the last time someone was 2 years away from anatty with a class outside the top 20 in recruiting and no LT prospects on the team. I’ll wait.

Advertisement
Getting spurned by Wake Forest commits

I've seen it all

0F4440F4-2FD5-473D-81C9-B5E9A480FED9.gif

Mark richt and his wet dream fantasy of running an archaic, boring borderline suicidal offense
No I’m talking about over all this go on every **** year kids commit early decommit late. This is not a 7-5 problem or bad play caller problem.

Advertisement
I think kids want to go be gods in these small towns. As much as Miami loves the canes they are never going to be the #1 attraction. You go to columbus, ann arbor, tuscaloosa, lincoln etc... and you get to run the whole town.

only two big cities in the top 15. Orlando and Austin
I can understand that but ****

Here we go
1. We have a head coach that thought he could call the same plays that he called 30 years ago and be successful and his experiment is failing miserable
2. He hired his son with no experience and is showing because our Qb have not develop On top of that his son cant recruit because which QB would want to be coached by an inexperience QB coach. He is so inept that even his cousins is signing with LSU instead of playing for his uncle and cousin
3. Our coach hired a washed out OL line coach that cant recruit and cant develop his players either.
4. Our head coach should be concentrating on being a head coach and maybe coaching special teams like other coaches instead he is trying to be a head coach Offensive coordinator and part time Qb coach. He should listen to Jimmy Johnson but he is too stubborn and stupid
5. All of the above have resulted in the lowest point production per game against power 5 schools in a very long time, therefore we go into this 4 game losing streak on a yearly basis and commits have started to realize it. On top of that other coaches are having a ball pointing this to our commits and therefore the 13 decommotments this year
I could go on but I’m so royally ****ed now that what I really want to do is personally call Mark Rich and tell him to shoved my season tickets where the sun dont shine but I dont have his number and that is a good thing
I understand the points you making but this is not just a CMR problem this a Hurricane problem since 2006.

Advertisement
Another beautiful moment, just early gaytor taint purging taking place, that's all. Coach richt and coach searels both getting schooled on offering to many gaytor tainted players. Now we'll have a better chance of getting who should've been here in the first place. This is why i keep saying, i could careless about who decommits, i only care about who signs. Alot of yall crying over guys decommitting, so what, if they decommitting on their own, that's one thing, but if they decommitting cause sonebody else did, we dont need a bunch of follower minded recruits, we need recruits that got they own mind and understand the opportunity here like neal. I got respect for him whether he signs here or not cause he got his own mind, cause whether his brother comes here or not, he still going to make his own decision, see, that's a leader and the Cane mindset that made this school Great.

He not doing all these interviews, committing than looking around, etc. etc. Once his decision is made, that's where he is going. Plus he's giving us every chance to show how would it benefit his future by coming here. Well the one thing that's for certain, coach richt is going to run the ball, we got right now 4 strong runningbacks, homer, dallas, davis and lo. With another possible 2 coming in in richards and dj. But we'll be a running be team. The way donaldson and scaife has developed is proof coach searels knows what he is doing.

Its nice watching scaife and donaldson doing work on the same side. I dont like the bandwagon recruiting classes, those are filled with alot of crybabies, this next class will be a class with better character, cause they coming in knowing we got work to do and by signing, they say they coming in to work and be apart of building a national championship program, we not that far off from what we are use to. Especially the way we back to playing defense now, so the standard is set on that side of the ball.

Offensively, we on the way, if we ended up with just neal and lucas that would be better than guak and tarq, 2 Canes over gaytors anyday.

I love how people focus on irrelevant garbage like who the offensive coordinator is. Anybody who pays attention to day to day details will always have the big picture float comfortably above their head.

Miami placed itself in this annual state of recruiting fragility when the on-campus stadium was never built. Every time I visit a college campus for the first time I look for the football stadium and check it out. I am hardly alone. People on those campuses are never surprised and say it happens multiple times per day that a visitor is asking where to park to see the football stadium.

I can just imagine Katie Ledecky choosing a college and picking one with the swimming facility 30 miles from campus. That's not a perfect comparison to football but recruiting is so razor tight you can't afford to sacrifice such a vital variable. We are giving up at least 5 or 10% in the overall presentation and then wondering what possibly went wrong.

How can the same trend play out year after year...the late decommits? It shouldn't be possible. The coaching realities are not the same year after year. The only major difference is those kids take late visits and see the football program represented front and center on campus while our version requires pictures on a wall or a drive almost into the next county.

Year after year you guys will have some new excuse why we are losing commitments in the late going. It is more laughable than anything else.

Get Offensive Tackle Boateng from Ft. Lauderdale...6-5/300 ...he is wanted by Purdue and we know what the Purdue offensive line well coached mostly 3 star players did to that Ohio State defensive line a month ago.

"During his time chatting with head coach Jeff Brohm, it was further confirmed just how much he is wanted at Purdue."

"He said I was their top recruit and couldn’t wait to get me up officially," Boateng said. "It truly was amazing."
https://247sports.com/Article/Fort-...-Boateng-visited-Purdue-on-Tuesday-119013647/

This is the most embarrassing recruiting cycle I can recall. Its worse than any Randy or Golden class.

It runs the full gamut of embarrassing scenarios, too.

Ignored by all of the top local recruits.
Staff ignores numerous local 4* and high 3* players.
Smartest Guy In The Room evaluations
Late decommits to our rivals
Late decommits to top schools
Late recruiting of mid-tier P5 players
Getting turned down by those mid-tier P5 players
Misevaluations of highly regarded / scouted players
Misevaluations of local players
Terrible recruiting strategy and plan

Only thing left is to take G5 or FCS players to round out the class late and thats a BINGO.

Advertisement
Me too man! I’m numb to I all now. Even if Richt is fired it will just be wash/rinse/repeat just like Coker to Shannon to golden to Richt. I was 21 when we won it in 01 and I never thought In a million years we would become Pitt. A once proud championship program with a ton of tradition that is now officially a has been and never will be again. You can throw Nebraska in that bunch as well. Funny how we beat them for our last title. The sad part is atleast Nebraska and Pitt have excuses. Nebraska high school football is a joke and can’t recruit Texas anymore since there not in the big 12 and Pittsburgh doesn’t produce the same amount of top talent they used to back In the day and what is elite usually goes the PSU. What’s our excuse? We have a recruiting average the last 15 years of a top 15 class with some top tens and one top five In there yet we still can’t win. **** Pitt and Nebraska would kill for our recruiting classes the last 15 years. This is one of the most depressing times of my life when it comes to canes football and I just wish I could let go and move on to another team that wants to win. It’s become a burden to carry rooting for this team.
I made similar post before the season and it just amplified as it went on. I feel your pain! I wish I could move on but deep down inside it hurts!

It's like looking at someone close to you in the family that makes mistake after mistakes and just won't take to good advise. You want to give up and let them find their way but you keep working on them hoping they would just do the obvious because you love them and don't want to see them hurting.

That's where I'm at with the team, I can't seem to let completely go because deep down inside i would be only fooling myself that I don't care!!

But I do hate Richt because he don't care about how the fans that support this team feel! All he cares about is his short sighted selfish ignorant arrogant self! He doesn't understand the dept of his ineptitude goes and how much it affects the whole program which really makes it sad!

At this point it is incumbent on those at the top to do what is right to stave off the disaster that is to come if no changes is made. One could only hope and pray that it happen and happen soon!!

So he used our doctors to heal an injury then flipped?

Sounds like he comes from a bad family with poor morals and values. Most likely an effeminate and immoral father is to blame.

Advertisement
I’m sure whatever’s I keeping kids from coming here will also have a few or more guys transferring as soon as the season is over . Should be a great offseason on Canesinsight

Another beautiful moment, just early gaytor taint purging taking place, that's all. Coach richt and coach searels both getting schooled on offering to many gaytor tainted players. Now we'll have a better chance of getting who should've been here in the first place. This is why i keep saying, i could careless about who decommits, i only care about who signs. Alot of yall crying over guys decommitting, so what, if they decommitting on their own, that's one thing, but if they decommitting cause sonebody else did, we dont need a bunch of follower minded recruits, we need recruits that got they own mind and understand the opportunity here like neal. I got respect for him whether he signs here or not cause he got his own mind, cause whether his brother comes here or not, he still going to make his own decision, see, that's a leader and the Cane mindset that made this school Great.

He not doing all these interviews, committing than looking around, etc. etc. Once his decision is made, that's where he is going. Plus he's giving us every chance to show how would it benefit his future by coming here. Well the one thing that's for certain, coach richt is going to run the ball, we got right now 4 strong runningbacks, homer, dallas, davis and lo. With another possible 2 coming in in richards and dj. But we'll be a running be team. The way donaldson and scaife has developed is proof coach searels knows what he is doing.

Its nice watching scaife and donaldson doing work on the same side. I dont like the bandwagon recruiting classes, those are filled with alot of crybabies, this next class will be a class with better character, cause they coming in knowing we got work to do and by signing, they say they coming in to work and be apart of building a national championship program, we not that far off from what we are use to. Especially the way we back to playing defense now, so the standard is set on that side of the ball.

Offensively, we on the way, if we ended up with just neal and lucas that would be better than guak and tarq, 2 Canes over gaytors anyday.

As soon as you said this -
"The way donaldson and scaife has developed is proof coach searels knows what he is doing."......... You lost all credibility...

I love how people focus on irrelevant garbage like who the offensive coordinator is. Anybody who pays attention to day to day details will always have the big picture float comfortably above their head.

Miami placed itself in this annual state of recruiting fragility when the on-campus stadium was never built. Every time I visit a college campus for the first time I look for the football stadium and check it out. I am hardly alone. People on those campuses are never surprised and say it happens multiple times per day that a visitor is asking where to park to see the football stadium.

I can just imagine Katie Ledecky choosing a college and picking one with the swimming facility 30 miles from campus. That's not a perfect comparison to football but recruiting is so razor tight you can't afford to sacrifice such a vital variable. We are giving up at least 5 or 10% in the overall presentation and then wondering what possibly went wrong.

How can the same trend play out year after year...the late decommits? It shouldn't be possible. The coaching realities are not the same year after year. The only major difference is those kids take late visits and see the football program represented front and center on campus while our version requires pictures on a wall or a drive almost into the next county.

Year after year you guys will have some new excuse why we are losing commitments in the late going. It is more laughable than anything else.

True, but whaet's going on right now is something we've never seen before, right? And last year showed when the program seems competant and in good hands, players will come.

Advertisement
Back