Class Impact: Michael Tarquin exits

View as article
Even though I am upset about with Searels recruiting, I have a feeling that we are dodging a bullet with this kid. I have a feeling he is going to not be that good and one of those continuously injured kids.

Advertisement
It's gonna be messed up next year opening with Fl and more than likely getting steamrolled and those two are playing on the front line for Fl...

Next up is Soloman flipping to Michigan...
Nah I think we’re good on the defense side of the ball
879485FC-C3C4-41CE-A7B0-D739D92F45AB.jpeg

I love how people focus on irrelevant garbage like who the offensive coordinator is. Anybody who pays attention to day to day details will always have the big picture float comfortably above their head.

Miami placed itself in this annual state of recruiting fragility when the on-campus stadium was never built. Every time I visit a college campus for the first time I look for the football stadium and check it out. I am hardly alone. People on those campuses are never surprised and say it happens multiple times per day that a visitor is asking where to park to see the football stadium.

I can just imagine Katie Ledecky choosing a college and picking one with the swimming facility 30 miles from campus. That's not a perfect comparison to football but recruiting is so razor tight you can't afford to sacrifice such a vital variable. We are giving up at least 5 or 10% in the overall presentation and then wondering what possibly went wrong.

How can the same trend play out year after year...the late decommits? It shouldn't be possible. The coaching realities are not the same year after year. The only major difference is those kids take late visits and see the football program represented front and center on campus while our version requires pictures on a wall or a drive almost into the next county.

Year after year you guys will have some new excuse why we are losing commitments in the late going. It is more laughable than anything else.
So let me get this straight... Tarquin would not have decommitted if Miami had an on campus stadium? What a laughable take. An on campus stadium has no bearing on the decision making of these recruits.

Advertisement
Neal isnt gonna come here either. I fully expect the OL to be littered with div2 talent soon. The entire offense is only going to get worse and I honestly don't think we are trying hard to get an OC and I wouldnt be surprised if Richt is calling the plays next year.

Advertisement
I think kids want to go be gods in these small towns. As much as Miami loves the canes they are never going to be the #1 attraction. You go to columbus, ann arbor, tuscaloosa, lincoln etc... and you get to run the whole town.

only two big cities in the top 15. Orlando and Austin
Hialeah Fla , is perfect then for him there loaded with all types of gods , perfect fit.
There’s not a palm tree that doesn’t hat fruit trays beneath them or hanging stuffed dolls with expensive suits from trees in parks where workers are scared to remove.

Advertisement
So let me get this straight... Tarquin would not have decommitted if Miami had an on campus stadium? What a laughable take. An on campus stadium has no bearing on the decision making of these recruits.
@kmwcane 100% The people who negged you on this post have obviously never been to UM or they wouldn't bring up an "on campus stadium". LOL

Advertisement
**** this kid, didn't he get a free surgery from Miami and then immediately bounce after?

**** this kid, didn't he get a free surgery from Miami and then immediately bounce after?

Dont think recruits get free surgery from schools.

It sounds like this kid and his buddy RG Ethan White are entering the portal to get more NIL money. Either Sunbelt Billy and UF cave and get them more $$$ or they go into next year with an inmobile turnover prone QB (Mertz) that will be playing behind 4 new starting OL.

If they cave a lot of other players (Marshall, Jason) will probably demand more $$$.

Either way they fvcked.

Advertisement
Back