Class Impact: Michael Tarquin exits

Advertisement
It's going to be a long road to the finish. Richt will blow smoke up Flake's *** that he's got it covered and Flake will believe him.

Advertisement
Without a talented offensive line, we're done. You simply cannot compete against the big boys (CLemson, Bama, Georgia, Ohio State) without talent on the offensive line. Ohh you may catch them on an off night when they underestimate you, but in a Playoff/Championship game you need to match up talent wise or they will blow you out. And not getting these guys in the trenches will ***** Miami for the next 4 years.

I think kids want to go be gods in these small towns. As much as Miami loves the canes they are never going to be the #1 attraction. You go to columbus, ann arbor, tuscaloosa, lincoln etc... and you get to run the whole town.

only two big cities in the top 15. Orlando and Austin
That is bs. Kids want to have fun. Miami offers so many options from the normal frat party environment to South Beach to beaches to the Keys.

I love how people focus on irrelevant garbage like who the offensive coordinator is. Anybody who pays attention to day to day details will always have the big picture float comfortably above their head.

Miami placed itself in this annual state of recruiting fragility when the on-campus stadium was never built. Every time I visit a college campus for the first time I look for the football stadium and check it out. I am hardly alone. People on those campuses are never surprised and say it happens multiple times per day that a visitor is asking where to park to see the football stadium.

I can just imagine Katie Ledecky choosing a college and picking one with the swimming facility 30 miles from campus. That's not a perfect comparison to football but recruiting is so razor tight you can't afford to sacrifice such a vital variable. We are giving up at least 5 or 10% in the overall presentation and then wondering what possibly went wrong.

How can the same trend play out year after year...the late decommits? It shouldn't be possible. The coaching realities are not the same year after year. The only major difference is those kids take late visits and see the football program represented front and center on campus while our version requires pictures on a wall or a drive almost into the next county.

Year after year you guys will have some new excuse why we are losing commitments in the late going. It is more laughable than anything else.
Yeah, I guess we could never win with an off campus stadium...oh wait, wasn't the OB off campus? Also, these people decommiting knew we didn't have an on campus stadium when they first committed. That is not the reason we aren't back at the top. Not even close.

Advertisement
As soon as you said this -
"The way donaldson and scaife has developed is proof coach searels knows what he is doing."......... You lost all credibility...

Obviously you havent been paying attention to those two, the great news is, you might have a chance to see them play together against wisconsin, so dont miss out, so the next time you post you'll have some credibility!

Obviously you havent been paying attention to those two, the great news is, you might have a chance to see them play together against wisconsin, so dont miss out, so the next time you post you'll have some credibility!
It's pretty obvious who hasn't been paying attention.... REALLY OBVIOUS...

Advertisement
Another OL we are meeting with

Attachments

• 186E1B43-3679-4A09-BB72-D5A8BCF4D047.png
    186E1B43-3679-4A09-BB72-D5A8BCF4D047.png
    376.8 KB · Views: 43
See, you weren't even paying attention when you replied and messed it all up....
And because of it I can't even reply to the quote properly...

Advertisement
It’s clear that a lot of football fans doesn’t know nor understands development of players from age 18-23! We will be fine and will have a dominant OL next year. The two OL recruits would have been redshirted! Coaches can seek their replacements by going Juco route in 2020-2021! We will look totally different because of development! Perry Williams and Weldon are going to be outstanding leaders...just watch

Calvin?? Is that you??

UM curiously had not made tackle much of a priority this cycle, as they were expecting Tarquin to enroll early and at least be a factor in the two deep by fall of 2019, as well as Evan Neal to sign with Miami. Now, there is much more question marks than answers.

I want the Richt supports to explain this. I want them to pepper us w/ their support of Richt's ability to recruit. I want them to come out of their hiding places and explain to everyone what the bigger picture is, NOW! Itdgaf if we get Hasselwood. Right now our two weakest position is QB and OL, in particular OT, and we have exactly ZERO commits at either postion.

Even worse is they are expecting a guy who is coming off major shoulder surgery to come in and contribute right away at one of the most difficult positions to make an impact as a freshman. Have they not learned anything from the Herbert experience??? Insanity!

Last edited:
I think I see where your going with this. I’ve said that young olines don’t succeed. It’s a grown man position. But the reason we’re in this oline dilemma is due to poor recruiting. So how can we solve the problem by not fugging addressing it in recruiting!!
So we’re basical gonna recruit the **** out of juco and grad transfers? We have no LT’s none, zero goose eggs. We’re not on here *****ing cause we want “fine”. We want playoffs and nattys. Please tell me the last time someone was 2 years away from anatty with a class outside the top 20 in recruiting and no LT prospects on the team. I’ll wait.

Outside the top 20? We are a hair away from being outside the top 30.

Advertisement
Back