Class Impact: Michael Tarquin exits

View as article
UM curiously had not made tackle much of a priority this cycle, as they were expecting Tarquin to enroll early and at least be a factor in the two deep by fall of 2019, as well as Evan Neal to sign with Miami. Now, there is much more question marks than answers.

I want the Richt supports to explain this. I want them to pepper us w/ their support of Richt's ability to recruit. I want them to come out of their hiding places and explain to everyone what the bigger picture is, NOW! Itdgaf if we get Hasselwood. Right now our two weakest position is QB and OL, in particular OT, and we have exactly ZERO commits at either postion.
So he was gonna be in the 2 deep as a true freshman. I've constantly seen how he sucks since he flipped.

Advertisement
Is there literally any reason not to fire Searles now? At least before you could make a slight arguement to keep him to land a couple recruits, now they are long gone.

If Richt doesnt fire him, then that will literally tell me everything we need to know about Richt and the future of the program under him (hint - we're ****ed)

Advertisement
Serious question, what do we do on the offensive side of the ball? Offensive line is the one position that takes years to develop guys. I’m less worried about taking offensive skill position guys but we are so screwed on the offensive line. Do we just take bodies to fill up the room? Or just call this a fail and move onto 2020?

Advertisement
So this kid comes to OUR medical staff to repair his shoulder then de-commits? WHAT. I did see this coming when he did not wear a U shirt on his official visit. Sounds silly but come on.... you wear Canes gear on a Canes visit. He wore just green. He has Canes gear bc he wore it in the past at games! Silly but was a sign to me.

It's gonna be messed up next year opening with Fl and more than likely getting steamrolled and those two are playing on the front line for Fl...

Next up is Soloman flipping to Michigan...

Advertisement
UM curiously had not made tackle much of a priority this cycle, as they were expecting Tarquin to enroll early and at least be a factor in the two deep by fall of 2019, as well as Evan Neal to sign with Miami. Now, there is much more question marks than answers.

I want the Richt supports to explain this. I want them to pepper us w/ their support of Richt's ability to recruit. I want them to come out of their hiding places and explain to everyone what the bigger picture is, NOW! Itdgaf if we get Hasselwood. Right now our two weakest position is QB and OL, in particular OT, and we have exactly ZERO commits at either postion.

They are just going to bring up history from 10+ years ago when corch Richt almost beat Bama in the final seconds...

1389762888451087508.gif

Just fire searles already man!

Hes god awful and is apparently our worst recruiter

Question what’s the real problem with Miami recruiting.
I think kids want to go be gods in these small towns. As much as Miami loves the canes they are never going to be the #1 attraction. You go to columbus, ann arbor, tuscaloosa, lincoln etc... and you get to run the whole town.

only two big cities in the top 15. Orlando and Austin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back