Class Impact: Marcus Crowley exits

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Crowley is still going to eat. One of the most painful losses in recent memory.
He likely will get passed up with the way osu recruits honestly. They got Evan Pryor a top rated rb and look good for another elite rb in this class alone plus I mean Osu did after all bring in the sermon who will get most of the carries in addition to master Teague who was a 780 yard plus running back last season.

he’s a good talent but in no way a painful loss considering what Miami just signed at rb who are 2 elite talents in their own right. I can See that statement if it was at a position where we didn’t ended up recruiting well the following class

Last edited:
Would get passed up quickly by knighton and Chaney 🤷🏾‍♂️. Crowley good but he ain’t on their level or has as much upside. Plus Miami has a more talented backfield than osu especially with dobbins gone so I dont agree with that.

Disagree

He’s going to be at best rb 3 for osu this season once again behind sermon and Teague 🤷🏾‍♂️. You think he would hold off Chaney and knighton if they are in the same backfield? Doesn’t seem likely man

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s going to be at best rb 3 for osu this season once again behind sermon and Teague 🤷🏾‍♂️. You think he would hold off Chaney and knighton if they in the same backfield? Doesn’t seem likely man

Teague is injured. Crowley was a better prospect than Chaney imo and brings a different dimension than Knighton. Crowley/Knighton would be an ideal backfield.

Advertisement
Teague is injured. Crowley was a better prospect than Chaney imo and brings a different dimension than Knighton. Crowley/Knighton would be an ideal backfield.
Crowley is injured as well and going to miss spring as osu was down to 1 healthy rb for spring ball after Teague got injured. And that’s a pretty egregious take that Crowley according to you is a a better prospect than Chaney. Better prospect in what way? I dont Know why you are so down on Chaney but you have never liked the kid it seems. First it was Parrish was better than him and now Crowley and whoever else. Chaney is an elite athlete at the rb position, they aren’t made like him often plus he’s a bigger back at 5’10.5 211. I really Dont know what you don’t like about him 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I’ll take the Chaney/knighton combo easily. Imo those 2 are in the mold of a similar style of rb as mcgahee and Portis in the backfield with that duo. Knighton got a little duke Johnson in him too but obviously more physical. You don’t have to be a big /bruising rb to be good in college, what rb since 2000 has fit that mold for Miami? Most of our rbs in that time frame weren’t those types of backs. What say you @Liberty City El ?

Last edited:
Crowley is injured as well and going to miss spring as osu was down to 1 healthy rb for spring ball after Teague got injury. And that’s a pretty egregious take that Crowley according to you is a a better prospect than Chaney. Better prospect in what way? I dont Know why you are so down on Chaney but you have never liked the kid it seems. First it was Parrish was better than him and now Crowley and whoever else. Chaney is an elite athlete at the rb position, they aren’t made like him often plus he’s a bigger back at 5’10.5 211. I really Dont know what you don’t like about him 🤷🏾‍♂️.

I’ll take the Chaney/knighton combo easily. Imo those 2 are in the mold of a similar style of rb as mcgahee and Portis in the backfield with that duo. Knighton got a little duke Johnson in him too but obviously more physical. You don’t have to be a big /bruising rb to be good in college, what rb since 2000 has fit that mold for Miami? Most of our rbs in that time frame weren’t those types of backs. What say you @Liberty City El ?

Chaney is a BEAST and will probably be the best back of the current RB's we have when it's all said and done.

Advertisement
Back