Class Impact: Leonard Taylor to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rivals just released their new list of 5 ⭐️ for 2021. While I don’t put too much stock into recruiting rankings, I’m shocked they didn’t thrust him into that pack. I find that Rivals are so loyal to certain batch of recruits. They are usually super biased compared to 247’s evals...

Am I wrong? Let me know..

I can’t wait for LT to line up over a guard and JW to play in the box. Our Dline and Safety recruiting are starting to look like the old days. We need everything else on D to catch up though.

Rivals just released their new list of 5 ⭐️ for 2021. While I don’t put too much stock into recruiting rankings, I’m shocked they didn’t thrust him into that pack. I find that Rivals are so loyal to certain batch of recruits. They are usually super biased compared to 247’s evals...

**** no you arent wrong. Few years ago there was a former writer for Rivals who made waves for saying they give a rankings bump to players committed to certain schools. Specifically said they do it for Bama.

When Tua's little brother transferred from Bama, Mike Farrell (the top guy at Rivals) said this:

"I gave Taulia Tagovailoa a solid impact rating because I’m afraid to undervalue another Tagovailoa but he’s an average starter at a low-tier FBS level. Tagovailoa almost fell to a three-star out of high school at the end of the process because many of us weren’t overly impressed with his development."

So there it is. This ******* had issues with his development AND saw him as a "low-tier FBS starter" AND admits he should have been a 3*... But let him keep his 4th because of his last name.

Advertisement

Is Collier still ahead of LT on there? That would be all the evidence you need. Guy is okay, but not a 5 star.

Advertisement
1607969261145.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back