Class Impact: Leonard Taylor to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Love this dude's build. He will be one of those guys who weighs 290 but looks like he weighs 250. I'm not a big fan of sloppy fat linemen. Give me guys built like this and JHH.
Facts.

When Feeley gets ahold of him he'll be one of those type of DT's that plays in the 290-310lbs range but will move on the interior like a DE. He'll be getting skinny in between the A & B Gap & extended that long wingspan to move OG's around with ease.

Once he masters the Rip & Swim technique he'll be unblockable.

Advertisement
Can’t wait for him to get here. He has the highest ceiling of any DT we’ve recruited in a long long time.
I’d say this is like gettinf g. Willis early in his career with all the talent like we saw his senior year

no reason we shouldn’t see 3-4 years of production from this kid... he’s gonna be a nightmare for ACC olines

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This class is amazing.
And I know that some fans are not completely happy with the season due to multiple reasons..but lets all keep it real..we needed to have a good season in order to hang on to this class and up to this point we have. 7-1 is how you keep classes like this intact. Yeah we got embarassed by Clemson but most kids are not swayed by that. If we had been 4-4 or 5-3 right now...Covid or no Covid..a few of these kids would have dropped.

Kudos to Manny for doing what he knew needed to be done and thats put a good showing on the field and give kids a reason to want to come here. Now just finish the job these last 3 games.

Advertisement
Back