Class Impact: Jared Harrison-Hunte to Miami

Advertisement
“I just started learning about the whole Miami history and everything, and I heard it used to be a powerhouse,” Harrison-Hunte told 247Sports prior to going public with his decision. “We’re building it to be another powerhouse in the future and I’m trying to be part of that. It’s way better joining something and trying to rebuild it than going somewhere already built for greatness.”

:rickflair2:

He didn't know we used to be a powerhouse?

**** man

“I just started learning about the whole Miami history and everything, and I heard it used to be a powerhouse,” Harrison-Hunte told 247Sports prior to going public with his decision. “We’re building it to be another powerhouse in the future and I’m trying to be part of that. It’s way better joining something and trying to rebuild it than going somewhere already built for greatness.”

:rickflair2:

This is what were dealing with folks. "I heard they used to be a power". Better start winning big quick or else where gonna be UNLV basketball before we know it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The people complaining about JHH are utterly clueless IMHO. I think this kid is an absolute stud and has a legit shot at the league.

The people complaining that Manny Diaz couldn't save the utter disaster that the 2019 class was in within a month is beyond pathetic. I can only imagine what some of you do for a living or how some of you measure your work or life related KPIs. And I mean this in the nicest of ways :)

The people complaining about JHH are utterly clueless IMHO. I think this kid is an absolute stud and has a legit shot at the league.

The people complaining that Manny Diaz couldn't save the utter disaster that the 2019 class was in within a month is beyond pathetic. I can only imagine what some of you do for a living or how some of you measure your work or life related KPIs. And I mean this in the nicest of ways :)
who’s complained about him?

Advertisement
It’s crazy how these kids from friggin New York are buying what we’re selling specifically about being a part of building something special, going against the grain and turning things around, climbing back to the top where UM football belongs. Yet kids from South FL shrug off and **** on their hometown team to go be another spoke in the wheel elsewhere. Speaks volumes.

this. people have to stop thinking were only bringing the 16 kids to the class. the transfers who can play right away will have the same impact as these recruits (esp the ones w multiple years left)

It's bizarre. It's like transfers aren't real people to some posters.

I guarantee if 247/Rivals started including transfers in recruiting rankings (like they already do for jucos), those same posters would drop their recruiting rankings argument real quick

Question for the board.
Is his upside better than Ingraham. Seems to be the same type of player. I know the comp with ingraham was better here but seems to me like this kid is more athletic and at the very least really wants to be here so he’ll play his heart out.

Advertisement
Back