Class Impact: Jacolby George to Miami

I usually don't give 2 damns about recruiting news that's so far into the future but the fact that this kid BLATANTLY said he's using us is just crazy. Like just save us fans the disappointment and drop him now. If he really wants to come then he'll be opened to if we offer again at a later date.

Advertisement
giphy - 2019-08-10T122001.009.gif

Advertisement
Kid is absolutely destroying Chaminade in the Jamboree...May want to try to move forward with him instead of dropping him. I'll admit I hate his prima donna comments too.
Drop Him Like a Bad Habit!
If this season goes the way it should due to our talent plus depth (sans LB), along with our coaching upgrades, 2021 will be crazy. We'll have kids begging to get in. We'll see what Mr. Kentucky/Syracuse says then, not to mention the other SF Divas.
Move on!!!

If this season goes the way it should due to our talent plus depth (sans LB), along with our coaching upgrades, 2021 will be crazy. We'll have kids begging to get in. We'll see what Mr. Kentucky/Syracuse says then, not to mention the other SF Divas.
Move on!!!
Jesus Christ relax. Stop taking this **** so serious and calling kids names.

Advertisement
Move on!!!
Its not diva **** if they looking for bags or better offer$. Odell thats diva ****......these HS kids r looking to take care of there parents and family.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ relax. Stop taking this **** so serious and calling kids names.
What name did I call him? I'm just done with these kids that want to play games and ridicule us. Let 'em go somewhere else.

He's a 2021 guy I'm not worried about him and when we ball out this year 2021 will be our playground so it's whatever

He's a 2021 guy I'm not worried about him and when we ball out this year 2021 will be our playground so it's whatever

Agree. Why worry about whether or not he sticks now?

If Diaz wins this season, a lot of these kids who'd otherwise be using Miami for offers will turn in to solid commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back