Class Impact: Fred Eaford to Miami

Ur not crazy, ppl love to hate and money does talk but even so all we have to do is look at the 2018 class. With just alittle success we were able to pull players like Nesta, Lo, Brevin, Pope, Hall, etc. Those are elite guys, we just got to start beating the teams we are suppose to consistently.

Most kids are now divas, b1tchmade pusscakes, but there are some throwbacks out there that we have to sign. Kids like Nunn and that guard from Central that went to BC. Those are big misses.
Still cant believe Nunn chose them thats hilarious when we rape them regularly

Advertisement
Why are we even accepting 2021 commits and why are we accepting commits from kids who aren’t even D1 caliber

Advertisement
One way or another, this thread is going to be fun to come back to in a year or 2. Either fans think he’s going to be a stud or they are clowning him, saying he’s not division 1 caliber and we shouldn’t have offered.

One way or another, this thread is going to be fun to come back to in a year or 2. Either fans think he’s going to be a stud or they are clowning him, saying he’s not division 1 caliber and we shouldn’t have offered.

People claiming he isnt D1 caliber are delusional and obviously dont understand the game lol

Advertisement
People claiming he isnt D1 caliber are delusional and obviously dont understand the game lol
I think it needs to be clarified here. No one that has a clue is clowning this kid or any other especially now. The concern shouldnt be with him in particular. It's the circumstances as a whole that surround him at this point. Personally I dont know the kid one way or the other. Being that he was accepted as a commit and on board personally I'll look forward to seeing him come into his own. Staff is my issue here not the kid.

I think it needs to be clarified here. No one that has a clue is clowning this kid or any other especially now. The concern shouldnt be with him in particular. It's the circumstances as a whole that surround him at this point. Personally I dont know the kid one way or the other. Being that he was accepted as a commit and on board personally I'll look forward to seeing him come into his own. Staff is my issue here not the kid.
You got an issue with the staff already? Whew!!!

I don’t think it’s as much people clowning him as people scratching their head over the staff’s decision to offer him without ever playing football at a Varsity level.

Well like ive said multiple times... there was video at one point until the staff at cypress bay took their game film down from the hudl website... fred played varsity football during the 18/19 school year. And after watching him live, im more than happy to see my team take his commitment. and people have clowned him for supposedly only playing jv, his freshman combine numbers, and people like you saying hes got 0 varsity experience... You've got no clue what the kid did this past year besides the articles posted on this site, and even those aren't 100% accurate because Fred wasn't a JV player at Deerfield last year. I dont need to defend the young man, he'll show yall what we've got coming in '21. My honest opinion, this is a top 5 wr for the state...

You got an issue with the staff already? Whew!!!
Nah. Not so much an issue rather a concern. We are targeting a WHOLE BUNCH of kids as PRIMARY options who are very lightly regarded... IF you want us to be a NATIONAL brand. That doesnt mean you go around the nation and offer just anyone. We should be going around the nation offering the cream of the crop. For those that dont understand you can only offer so many people. Cant just offer everyone. The numbers arent possible. Our base will always be Florida. That's where we are capable of taking projects from as it's the kids we should be the most comfortable with. You cant just do that based on every eval. You need to be confident in those evals. Otherwise to the kids that matter we just come across as desperate. Dont know if you consider that an issue or not. I'm confident in this staff doing fine. I just wanna stream line it.

Advertisement
Well like ive said multiple times... there was video at one point until the staff at cypress bay took their game film down from the hudl website... fred played varsity football during the 18/19 school year. And after watching him live, im more than happy to see my team take his commitment. and people have clowned him for supposedly only playing jv, his freshman combine numbers, and people like you saying hes got 0 varsity experience... You've got no clue what the kid did this past year besides the articles posted on this site, and even those aren't 100% accurate because Fred wasn't a JV player at Deerfield last year. I dont need to defend the young man, he'll show yall what we've got coming in '21. My honest opinion, this is a top 5 wr for the state...
You do realize this is two separate things right? #1 yes staff coordinates film for multiple sites, teams etc. #2 the kid himself does his film and submits it to these sites and scouts. Honestly the main way kids get known is by submitting their own film. IF he does have these highlights HE should make sure it's out there as it's his future and his life that is helped by this film. Especially if hes a human highlight real as you say. Also in this day and age of social media and everyone having a camera phone that's just another way people get exposure. Go look at YouTube or recruiting websites see how many clips are just people in the stands putting up big plays etc. Is what it is though.

LMFAO. Sorry, I didn’t realize he played for Cypress Bay last year. FYI you are also saying he played at Deerfield last year. It’s confusing.

I actually watched Cypress Bay play last year. They put up zero points. They had absolutely zero offensive highlights. I didn’t even know they had anyone to look at. And I believe they pretty much put up goose eggs all year.

Maybe there are no highlights of him because Cypress Bay didn’t do sh*t on offense?

Nah. Not so much an issue rather a concern. We are targeting a WHOLE BUNCH of kids as PRIMARY options who are very lightly regarded... IF you want us to be a NATIONAL brand. That doesnt mean you go around the nation and offer just anyone. We should be going around the nation offering the cream of the crop. For those that dont understand you can only offer so many people. Cant just offer everyone. The numbers arent possible. Our base will always be Florida. That's where we are capable of taking projects from as it's the kids we should be the most comfortable with. You cant just do that based on every eval. You need to be confident in those evals. Otherwise to the kids that matter we just come across as desperate. Dont know if you consider that an issue or not. I'm confident in this staff doing fine. I just wanna stream line it.

And I don't think it's too early to raise an eyebrow at staff's recruiting at certain positions. You have a guy like Stubbs who is not used to recruiting at a national level. He's probably more interested in going after the gritty local/instate kid whom he sees himself in - little regarded piece of coal that can be molded into something more. Rather than going after the bonafide stud. I hope I'm wrong but that's my fear with him.,

Advertisement
You do realize this is two separate things right? #1 yes staff coordinates film for multiple sites, teams etc. #2 the kid himself does his film and submits it to these sites and scouts. Honestly the main way kids get known is by submitting their own film. IF he does have these highlights HE should make sure it's out there as it's his future and his life that is helped by this film. Especially if hes a human highlight real as you say. Also in this day and age of social media and everyone having a camera phone that's just another way people get exposure. Go look at YouTube or recruiting websites see how many clips are just people in the stands putting up big plays etc. Is what it is though.

See you dont know the kid or the situation he was in, i more than understand what social media and youtube can do for a player of his caliber, as a coach at the youth/HS level im very aware how it goes. Fred left a bad situation at cypress bay, like you said it is what it is... but because you havent seen the kid doesnt make it wrong for the staff to evaluate,offer, and accept his commitment. sure it was 7 on 7, but there was a lot of talent at the IPF the day we offered, and fred was embarrassing all of them. I trust my eye of talent over yours, been doing this a long time... at this point id rather this kid not put film out so he flys under the radar, unfortunately that wont happen.
LMFAO. Sorry, I didn’t realize he played for Cypress Bay last year. FYI you are also saying he played at Deerfield last year. It’s confusing.

I actually watched Cypress Bay play last year. They put up zero points. They had absolutely zero offensive highlights. I didn’t even know they had anyone to look at. And I believe they pretty much put up goose eggs all year.

Maybe there are no highlights of him because Cypress Bay didn’t do sh*t on offense?

Not sure where I ever said he played JV at deerfield... and since you went to the cypress games last year you wouldve seen Fred on the field during the first 4 games of the season wearing #3... if you came, you'd remember who he was lol.

See you dont know the kid or the situation he was in, i more than understand what social media and youtube can do for a player of his caliber, as a coach at the youth/HS level im very aware how it goes. Fred left a bad situation at cypress bay, like you said it is what it is... but because you havent seen the kid doesnt make it wrong for the staff to evaluate,offer, and accept his commitment. sure it was 7 on 7, but there was a lot of talent at the IPF the day we offered, and fred was embarrassing all of them. I trust my eye of talent over yours, been doing this a long time... at this point id rather this kid not put film out so he flys under the radar, unfortunately that wont happen.

Not sure where I ever said he played JV at deerfield... and since you went to the cypress games last year you wouldve seen Fred on the field during the first 4 games of the season wearing #3... if you came, you'd remember who he was lol.

No one on Cypress Bay did sh*t against Everglades. It was a shut out. ZERO POINTS. Probably one of the crappiest HS football games I’ve had to sit through in my life. I remember it well and know there wasn’t sh*t worth remembering

No one on Cypress Bay did sh*t against Everglades. It was a shut out. ZERO POINTS. Probably one of the crappiest HS football games I’ve had to sit through in my life. I remember it well and know there wasn’t sh*t worth remembering
Technically you didn’t have to watch it, you could have left

I think if the kid saying he honoring a promise he gave his late father people should respect that. FYI it’s fans like y’all the reason some kids won’t come here. These are high school kids. I bet they read every post on every site. I know I did. So stop taking things personal.

Advertisement
Back