Class Impact: Fred Eaford to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I think if the kid saying he honoring a promise he gave his late father people should respect that. FYI it’s fans like y’all the reason some kids won’t come here. These are high school kids. I bet they read every post on every site. I know I did. So stop taking things personal.

Except no one is disrespecting him.

he did not play in varsity football game at deerfield. maybe he is getting confused with his brother

he played 4 games at cypress bay. the first 3 games were against trash. the fourth game Plantation beat them 70-0

No one on Cypress Bay did sh*t against Everglades. It was a shut out. ZERO POINTS. Probably one of the crappiest HS football games I’ve had to sit through in my life. I remember it well and know there wasn’t sh*t worth remembering

Again, fred was there 1st 4 games... btw since you brought up everglades, how they lookin for next year? heard huge exodus of kids

he did not play in varsity football game at deerfield. maybe he is getting confused with his brother

he played 4 games at cypress bay. the first 3 games were against trash. the fourth game Plantation beat them 70-0

yup. and thats why he and his boys are now at Hialeah.

Advertisement
You're obviously either the kid himself,his family or FAR TOO INVESTED... I'll trust ur eye too. What do I know. Lol. By the way I'm really glad he embarrassed people in flag football... have you been scouting the YMCA for years or just lately? Again, not about the kid & honestly I dont care about your opinion. You stick with your trained eye for flag football and pee wee clips. Have a good one.

lmfao, you're a funny keyboard warrior. keep that same energy when all my kids end up at the U lol. been sending kids here for years now. This one happens to be under the radar this time. So sure ill stick to those ymca and pee wee games

Again, fred was there 1st 4 games... btw since you brought up everglades, how they lookin for next year? heard huge exodus of kids

Got it. That explains a lot. He would not have been there. Everglades was a district game and it was later in the season.

Big exodus is about right. I was there to support family, that’s all. I can’t keep up with all the transferring.

Got it. That explains a lot. He would not have been there. Everglades was a district game and it was later in the season.

Big exodus is about right. I was there to support family, that’s all. I can’t keep up with all the transferring.

Its ridiculous that the state allows it to still occur.. those boys were young and beat the brakes off a lot of good teams, im not mentioning cypress there lol. hopefully that staff can pull it together

lmfao, you're a funny keyboard warrior. keep that same energy when all my kids end up at the U lol. been sending kids here for years now. This one happens to be under the radar this time. So sure ill stick to those ymca and pee wee games
Sad part is you dont even realize how crazy you sound with the things you saying. Your words were he is a " human highlight reel anytime he steps on the field... well coach what do you think people are saying to you when you state he played only four games of high school football. That it was last year at cypress bay. Well cypress bay scored 49 total points all of last season between offense and defense. If youd like you can say he scored all forty nine of those points the entire season on his own in the first four games. Obviously that ain't true but if itll make you feel better you can say that. Point obviously is couldnt be too many highlights the staff apparently lost of his could it? Spare your placement convos though please. I'll simply say thank u for supporting.

Advertisement
This kid has two seasons to prove himself. I hope he balls out and rises to the top. The U will be great again sooner than we think!!!!!

Advertisement
Back