Class Impact: Fred Eaford to Miami

Advertisement
Serious question. I'm only asking this cause I dont know these high school squads like that but those high lights in the beginning (the only ones with pads on at all). Were those of him on a jV squad or a freshman team or does he play somewhere that everyone looks about 120 and under developed? To be clear I'm just asking a question and only reason i spoke up on this was in relation to stefans comment about those three kids rivaling the best overall wide reciever classes in the country. This kid can be a beast and I hope he will be. But it's a lil premature based on reality to make such a statement.

Pompano chiefs 13u squad... Fred played at cypress bay high school this past year. Due to some weird situation the school said he wasn't living within the boundaries so he had to leave. Fred is the best athlete when he steps on the field. whoever reading the testing numbers after his freshman year, yall really don't think with coaching a kid can lower his times? lmfao. Stay sleepin on him. He's gonna wake a lot of folks up this year

Serious question. I'm only asking this cause I dont know these high school squads like that but those high lights in the beginning (the only ones with pads on at all). Were those of him on a jV squad or a freshman team or does he play somewhere that everyone looks about 120 and under developed? To be clear I'm just asking a question and only reason i spoke up on this was in relation to stefans comment about those three kids rivaling the best overall wide reciever classes in the country. This kid can be a beast and I hope he will be. But it's a lil premature based on reality to make such a statement.
He will play varsity next year. Those highlights are JV And some nonsense I have no idea level.

Last edited:
Even with SEC schools plucking the top dogs we should be better than what we have been.

1) There is enough talent here to field strong teams.
2) The coastal is the weakest division in the P5.

We start dominating the Coastal and we will get back some of the elites back. Ppl can rap about the espn SEC bias, and theres truth to that, but when we had it rolling 2 years ago we were all over espn. The Miami brand is still kinda strong and kids will get exposure here if we start dominating the coastal.
Oh of course the Miami brand is strong ESPN ate it up like most people thought they would. Most fans dont realize tv loves UM news good or bad they will jump on it its like the Yankees Cowboys Lakers Duke.......the brand is legit when winning and the ratings r through the roof cause of hate and most teams second team is UM. Its like more people watch Floyd to see him lose thats how he gets his paper, hes smart to make people hate him then he takes them to the woodshed. I think we should win the coastal I just dont see a future where UM gets elite talent cause Im a believer in money talks and society teaches money is everything. Maybe that can change who knows but I dont have hope that it does change.....cause kids value money and money only. Its rare u have a kid want to turn down that money, yea u will have very few a class that turn it down but the majority take the cake each cycle.

Advertisement
Pompano chiefs 13u squad... Fred played at cypress bay high school this past year. Due to some weird situation the school said he wasn't living within the boundaries so he had to leave. Fred is the best athlete when he steps on the field. whoever reading the testing numbers after his freshman year, yall really don't think with coaching a kid can lower his times? lmfao. Stay sleepin on him. He's gonna wake a lot of folks up this year
he looks legit

The one thing I give props to the staff but at the same time I get worried is they dont give a fuq they will go out on there evals period no matter how it looks. Its kind of smart in a way cause if they dont land the big fish we will bytch (me included) but then we get mad when they have no back up plan. At least there trying to get there back up plans first then swing for the fences. Thats what it feels like to me

he looks legit

The one thing I give props to the staff but at the same time I get worried is they dont give a fuq they will go out on there evals period no matter how it looks. Its kind of smart in a way cause if they dont land the big fish we will bytch (me included) but then we get mad when they have no back up plan. At least there trying to get there back up plans first then swing for the fences. Thats what it feels like to me

I feel you on that... but Fred isn't a backup plan. I can guarantee that.

Many of us simply literally asked when the numbers were recorded. It's not sleeping to wonder if the numbers were recorded at an early age. If he was a 15 year old in 2018 testing, for example, that'd make a big difference than if they were recorded this year and he's say, a year behind his grade (17 y/o). Would like to see new testing numbers - especially that shuttle.

Advertisement
Wait, there is no rhyme or reason for early recruiting rankings?

Like, there’s no concrete formula everyone follows? It’s pure speculation?

WTF???

Last edited:
2021 guy?

He either doesn’t develop and gets dropped or develops and we have to re-recruit him all over again. Not concerned one way or the other.

Advertisement
Absolutely he can improve especially since hes still a child and has alot of time to grow into his body. He will improve if he commits himself to it. All that being said and if you are a came fan do you find it in ANY WAY ACCEPTABLE TO TAKE A COMMITMENT FROM A CHILD WHO HASNT HAD ONE SINGLE MOMENT OF HIGHLIGHT WORTHY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ANYWHERE EVER??? Yes absolutely you recruit the kid. But you think any established school is taking a commitment from this kid yet period? If you do ur playin yourself. I hope the kid opens eyes. But this is just too early to take a kid.

Absolutely he can improve especially since hes still a child and has alot of time to grow into his body. He will improve if he commits himself to it. All that being said and if you are a came fan do you find it in ANY WAY ACCEPTABLE TO TAKE A COMMITMENT FROM A CHILD WHO HASNT HAD ONE SINGLE MOMENT OF HIGHLIGHT WORTHY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL ANYWHERE EVER??? Yes absolutely you recruit the kid. But you think any established school is taking a commitment from this kid yet period? If you do ur playin yourself. I hope the kid opens eyes. But this is just too early to take a kid.

Ive physically watched Fred play varisty football at the 8A level in the state of florida... why the highlights are no where to be found should be on his former coaching staff at cypress bay. Kid is a walking highlight reel.

Advertisement
Oh of course the Miami brand is strong ESPN ate it up like most people thought they would. Most fans dont realize tv loves UM news good or bad they will jump on it its like the Yankees Cowboys Lakers Duke.......the brand is legit when winning and the ratings r through the roof cause of hate and most teams second team is UM. Its like more people watch Floyd to see him lose thats how he gets his paper, hes smart to make people hate him then he takes them to the woodshed. I think we should win the coastal I just dont see a future where UM gets elite talent cause Im a believer in money talks and society teaches money is everything. Maybe that can change who knows but I dont have hope that it does change.....cause kids value money and money only. Its rare u have a kid want to turn down that money, yea u will have very few a class that turn it down but the majority take the cake each cycle.
Ur not crazy, ppl love to hate and money does talk but even so all we have to do is look at the 2018 class. With just alittle success we were able to pull players like Nesta, Lo, Brevin, Pope, Hall, etc. Those are elite guys, we just got to start beating the teams we are suppose to consistently.

Most kids are now divas, b1tchmade pusscakes, but there are some throwbacks out there that we have to sign. Kids like Nunn and that guard from Central that went to BC. Those are big misses.

I'm not getting worked up. He's 2021. if he doesn't develop, fine, we drop him. if he develops as this staff has proven they evaluate well, and we'll have to fight off a decommitment. Not sure why this thread has turned into a whine fest. But congrats, I guess?

Advertisement
Back