Class Impact: Fred Eaford to Miami

I posted similar in the worsham thread.
Look at uga and bama’s receiver class this year. None of those dudes are better than some on the 21 class. Even Rosemy isn’t better than Brooks right now.
Look at how Brooks’ recruitment is whisper quiet despite probably being a top 5 receiver in the nation. Bama and uga are waiting to come rape the tri-county 21 class down here and are probably already balls deep while we sit here boasting about that top spot.
Yup UGA and Bama are now the barbarians we use to be. Facts are facts, those schools come here and take whatever they want.

Advertisement
Kid can catch and make plays. Welcome to the U.

Now, he has two years to lower his 40 time and greatly improve his short shuttle time of 4.84 seconds. For comparison, Xavier Restrepo runs a 4.18 short shuttle. OL recruit Kris Love runs a 4.81 shuttle at 6’3”, 315! That’s short area speed....critical stuff.

Last edited:
Yup UGA and Bama are now the barbarians we use to be. Facts are facts, those schools come here and take whatever they want.
I really do think that it is changing however I don’t know what product kids are going to want on the field in order to make them change their mind..
Obviously it Hass to be a winning product I just don’t know what the expectations are for these kids in order for us to sway them to come play for us.
Are 10 or 11 wins in Mannyy first enough to really sway these kids. What if it’s 9 with a bowl win against a major p5 team.

Serious question. I'm only asking this cause I dont know these high school squads like that but those high lights in the beginning (the only ones with pads on at all). Were those of him on a jV squad or a freshman team or does he play somewhere that everyone looks about 120 and under developed? To be clear I'm just asking a question and only reason i spoke up on this was in relation to stefans comment about those three kids rivaling the best overall wide reciever classes in the country. This kid can be a beast and I hope he will be. But it's a lil premature based on reality to make such a statement.
The highlights in the beginning was his youth football highlights. The guy from footballville covers youth football and he know about the south fla ballers well before our fans do.

Advertisement
I posted similar in the worsham thread.
Look at uga and bama’s receiver class this year. None of those dudes are better than some on the 21 class. Even Rosemy isn’t better than Brooks right now.
Look at how Brooks’ recruitment is whisper quiet despite probably being a top 5 receiver in the nation. Bama and uga are waiting to come rape the tri-county 21 class down here and are probably already balls deep while we sit here boasting about that top spot.
I'm not gonna bash kids. So I'll just say I'm worried about our kids we choose to target... really worried. Too many hopefully late bloomers.

The highlights in the beginning was his youth football highlights. The guy from footballville covers youth football and he know about the south fla ballers well before our fans do.
Please tell me your ******* with me... So let me get this right..... this kid we just took a commit from and stefan here is bragging over has not one single highlight achievement outside of youth league football? I'm gonna shut up now. Have a great year guys.

Please tell me your ******* with me... So let me get this right..... this kid we just took a commit from and stefan here is bragging over has not one single highlight achievement outside of youth league football? I'm gonna shut up now. Have a great year guys.

Yeah, worriesome as well. Folks love touting these great catches at touch football 7v7 camps (remember that infamous Dionte Mullins catch?) and don't look at anything else. And lol at the youth football expert scouts. You know how many youth football legends fizzle out by the time they get to upper HS? It's a lot.

Advertisement
I do think Brinson ends up rated very highly. Eaford has skills but got to see what he does at the varsity level. He can make the dynamic catch though it seems like. Eaford’s reported tested numbers came from when he was just a freshman so I’m not reading too much of any of those numbers. Still don’t trust his early commitment though.

Yeah, worriesome as well. Folks love touting these great catches at touch football 7v7 camps (remember that infamous Dionte Mullins catch?) and don't look at anything else. And lol at the youth football expert scouts. You know how many youth football legends fizzle out by the time they get to upper HS? It's a lot.
I've seen some amazing youth football kids that weren't even good enough to stand out in highschool. Wont even justify this 7 on 7 crap being some deciding factor to anything. I'm still waiting on amari Daniel's. One youth league kid at a time for me thanks.

Brooks is a longshot at best. He will probably end up as the top WR in the nation in 21 and my sauces say he will end up in the SEC, right now its between UGA and Bama. BTW just came back from a tour of SEC and ACC schools, this is why Harris decommitted.
Brooks wont even end up the best wr in FL

We give other teams fans a lot of **** but outside of the Gaytors(delusional as they are, at least they think highly of their own) our fans(I use that term loosely) are just as bad as any. I mean read any given thread. Especially a recruiting one. It’s mostly negative with a lot of ppl getting their hot takes out there ASAP so they can brag to a bunch of strangers if any of them happen to come through.

If you read this board with no knowledge of past signees, you would think our classes are annually comprised entirely of 2/low 3 stars. Every player that commits either sucks or will decommit. Miserable mfs.

Advertisement
I do think Brinson ends up rated very highly. Eaford has skills and can make the dynamic catch. His reported tested numbers came from when he was just a freshman so I’m not reading too much of any of those numbers
Tell me something brock. Where have you seen his skills and this dynamic catch ability? Are you really sitting in Georgia watching some mothers clips of her kids pee wee game on Instagram or snapchat? Or are people pathetic enough to pile up videos of some kids 85 pounds and under highlights? Stop the bull**** brock. I'm not gonna get into brinson cause he has little to do with this (even though he wont go higher than a 3 but he is pretty good) call a spade a spade. This is literally a child's clips that just was accepted as a commit based upon youth league and a camp......... I am beyond words right now. Honestly I'm just sad its come to this after all these years.

Brooks is a longshot at best. He will probably end up as the top WR in the nation in 21 and my sauces say he will end up in the SEC, right now its between UGA and Bama. BTW just came back from a tour of SEC and ACC schools, this is why Harris decommitted.
So we down to plan C's and D's every year and plan prayers up?

Tell me something brock. Where have you seen his skills and this dynamic catch ability? Are you really sitting in Georgia watching some mothers clips of her kids pee wee game on Instagram or snapchat? Or are people pathetic enough to pile up videos of some kids 85 pounds and under highlights? Stop the bull**** brock. I'm not gonna get into brinson cause he has little to do with this (even though he wont go higher than a 3 but he is pretty good) call a spade a spade. This is literally a child's clips that just was accepted as a commit based upon youth league and a camp......... I am beyond words right now. Honestly I'm just sad its come to this after all these years.
Brinson is already a 4 on RIVALS and 1 point away from a 4 on 247. As soon as ESPN ranks their 2021 class (they are the last outlet to do so) he will probably be a 4 in the composite.

Advertisement
I said ,”he can make the dynamic catches it SEEMS like but we got to see what he does at the varsity level” in that passage. Brinson is well within line to be a mid tier 4 star by the end of the rankings as he’s just got a bump from rivals and espn still has to rate him.

So we down to plan C's and D's every year and plan prayers up?
Even with SEC schools plucking the top dogs we should be better than what we have been.

1) There is enough talent here to field strong teams.
2) The coastal is the weakest division in the P5.

We start dominating the Coastal and we will get back some of the elites back. Ppl can rap about the espn SEC bias, and theres truth to that, but when we had it rolling 2 years ago we were all over espn. The Miami brand is still kinda strong and kids will get exposure here if we start dominating the coastal.

Advertisement
Back