Class Impact: Cornelius Nunn exits

View as article
Advertisement
Who didn’t have a QB?
Clemson’s starter was knocked out vs Cuse in ‘17&18.

Clemson will take a step back in ‘19 on D. Cuse and NCSt could take steps back on O with new QBs. Clemson likely will improve on O with a year of experience for the QB.

Clemson will take a step back in ‘19 on D. Cuse and NCSt could take steps back on O with new QBs. Clemson likely will improve on O with a year of experience for the QB.
Star RB and WR for them will be juniors. And QB will be a soph. They'll be a problem on offense again but their defense will still be top 5 nationally

Bryant played all of the first half minus the last minute and they were still losing

Advertisement
Advertisement
This seems like a really impulsive decision on his part. Syracuse is having a really good year and I respect the loyalty to the program that recruited you the earliest, but spending 4 years in Western NY will be a really tough task for a South FL kid. I'll bet money this kid transfers after a winter or two there.

Weather will be an adjustment for sure - and it’s not for everyone- but at least they got the Carrier Dome.
Plus, he can go “traying” down those hills when it’s snowing.
I think Syracuse has or had a few South Florida players up there. Steve Ishmael is one name that comes to mind.
And coincidentally, the other week I was in a retail store and saw a lady wearing a Syracuse shirt. We started talking and it turns out her son (former local high school player) plays there- I think on the D Line; she was talking to him on her phone.

Advertisement

Ok that's part of the game? Injuries happen

Facts remain Syracuse smashed them last year and almost snuck one out this year.

Advertisement
Looks like he is going back to Syracuse and we will never hear his name again

This. Kid is an idiot. Cuse’s Defense is terrible. Enjoy the freezing cold weather too. My alma mater finally produces an elite talent and he wants to go to Sorrycuse.

Syracuse actually has better coaches than Miami does. Miami has better talent.

I hate our fans. Our staff sucks but so does Syracuse’s. Last year, Cuse couldn’t win a road game to save their lives. This year, they’re 7-2 and their biggest win is vs.NC State. That isn’t saying much. Let’s see what they do moving forward before crowning their staff.

I hate our fans. Our staff sucks but so does Syracuse’s. Last year, Cuse couldn’t win a road game to save their lives. This year, they’re 7-2 and their biggest win is vs.NC State. That isn’t saying much. Let’s see what they do moving forward before crowning their staff.

Cool. Who is our biggest win in Year 3?

Advertisement
Back