Class Ambassador for the 2024 class. Survey says......

Advertisement
Ah, I see. Saw somewhere that he played in a wing T and that’s why he ain’t blow up yet.. but I see. I ain’t watch his JR film yet. What kind of stats he put up in the air raid O though?
Stats? Not good, if I’m keeping it 💯. He made some great throws. The talent is there. He’s an athlete. But he made some really bad decisions with the ball. He didn’t value the football as much as he should have. I’m looking forward to seeing what he do this year with his 2nd season in the offense. Hopefully he can turn it around. Cause his stats left a lot to be desired.

Advertisement
@lindend @Hoyacane1620 idk where to put this but has any of the cane writers done a mock 24 class
yes. Gaby & Lake They did a mock class which would be firmly in the Top 5 based on current rankings

See below:

QB Judd Anderson
RB Jerrick Gibson -
RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey
WR Chance Robinson
WR Joshisa Trader -
WR Lawayne McCoy (FSU)
TE Caleb Odom
TE Elija Lofton
IOL Juan Minaya
OL Isendre Ahfua
IOL/C Joseph Ionata
OL Brandon Baker
OL Deryc Plazz
DL David Stone
DL Justin Scott
DL T.A. Cunningham
DL LJ McCray
EDGE Booker Pickett Jr.
LB Keyshawn Flowers
LB Chris Cole
LB Cameron Pruitt
CB Ricky Knight III
CB Zavier Mincey
Nickel Dylan Day
SAF Isaiah Thomas
SAF Jaylen Heyward (UGA)
SAF Zaquan Patterson
K Abram Murray

Advertisement
Trenches looking good. We need to actually land an elite CB this cycle though. I’m still feeling the CM decision.

This class would be enormous quantity wise

Advertisement
Those trenches are playoff caliber

Judd interviewed on Locked on Canes. Key highlights

1. I'm texting guys all the time. Coaches "here's someone we're going after, we need you to go after them [also]"
2. "I'm looked at as the main recruiter [for the class]"
3. As some sarcastically said early on in this thread, he admitted when you're the only skill position recruit in the class, you have to be the ambassador.
4. I'm going to recruit HARD. I'm going to help bring MANY talented players to Miami.

This permanently answers the who dis question. He's not just sliding into DMs. He's texting our targets regularly.

Good list but there’s going to be a second QB in this class

Advertisement
Judd's got a nickname now

Judd “The Ambassador” Anderson. He mentioned on the CIS podcast that he got a nickname but @Peter Ariz didn't follow up to tell us what is was. However, a quick search on the timeline revealed the answer.

Advertisement
Back