Class Ambassador for the 2024 class. Survey says......

Rasta seeing what others seeing. Judd is the ambassador of this class which works best when its the QB.

Rasta also said Judd's been in everyone's DMs, its not just the public tweets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not making anyone's point for them, and who the **** said anything about Google? Twitter is the platform these kids are communicating on. Judd's Twitter avatar is him in his football uniform. His first page notes he's a commit. His pinned Tweet is his commitment.

Regardless, ******** always pretend truth is some sort of a defense to being a ******* *******. It's not. Time and place matters. Example: it may be 100% true that your friend's 250 lb. wife is a fat ***, telling her that on her wedding day absolutely makes you an *******.
How about if that friend is Paranos and he and his bride to be view that as a compliment??

Advertisement
So there was what...1-2 QBs in the nation they gave a f**k about? I mean we recruited the **** out of Noland.
Correct, we did recruit the **** out of Noland .... But that has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm saying lol.

How about if that friend is Paranos and he and his bride to be view that as a compliment??

Paranos: **** [bride's name], your *** looks so big and fat in that dress! You're practically busting out the bottom AND the top.

Bride: Tears of joy.

In that scenario, he's being a good dude. Gross, but a good dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Day did not say which schools he’s still hoping to see but added he’ll “most definitely” take an official visit to Miami this summer. He also wants to begin recruiting other 2024 players to Coral Gables, much like what Anderson has done since committing earlier this month.

“I’m most definitely going to try to get some of those Louisiana guys out here,” Day said.

-------

Day getting ready to give Judd a run for his money?

Advertisement
Is his school going to showcase his skills or stay in that weak *** wing t offense? Lol
That alone would help
Not sure if serious. His current school doesn’t run no wing T. They (JOCO) run an uptempo “air raid” spread attack. His previous school was the one that ran the wing T. His 11th grade year at JOCO, was his first season in a spread type offense. Hope that clears it up.

He transferred last year to a spread offense. That's how he was able to put up those deadly numbers.
His issues was making one read and taking mad chances with the football. He didn’t value the football much.

This place my god.

Young man went into the coaches office, sat down and said “let’s do this right here right now”.
And now he’s our loudest recruiter despite all the bs all over the internet and dudes who are fans just clowning a dude who is like gonna get more offers.

But we have a receiver who everyone and their mama is crying about and he allegedly is upset and isn’t coming back on campus because of the exact same social media noise that our committed qb is slinging his big as 6’6 middle finger at.
CIS gon CIS.

Not sure if serious. His current school doesn’t run no wing T. They (JOCO) run an uptempo “air raid” spread attack. His previous school was the one that ran the wing T. His 11th grade year at JOCO, was his first season in a spread type offense. Hope that clears it up.
Ah, I see. Saw somewhere that he played in a wing T and that’s why he ain’t blow up yet.. but I see. I ain’t watch his JR film yet. What kind of stats he put up in the air raid O though?

Advertisement
Back