Class Ambassador for the 2024 class. Survey says......

@WestEndzone on the trail

Phone Call Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Advertisement
I'm sure plenty of WR's will.

That's been the story for over 15 years down here. You're not breaking any news. Besides, it has much less to do with this kid than the coaches we've had and the product they've put on the field in that span. Why knock him for trying?

I think I’d be directing this towards Mario for hiring a Bro-Style ******* and running that trash offense than the lower ranked kid who committed to our offer to be a Cane who’s trying to get other kids on board.
100% Marios fault agreed.

Advertisement
On the bolded, you are wrong and I can't be convinced otherwise.
I'll digress to keep from CIS'ing up this thread any more. I took it different. Bold has a tinge of CIO lol. We good.

PS I do have the filter on purpose. Ear muffs for the eyes.

Judd certainly can be a leader in the class but as far as ambassador I think it would be more beneficial for a known commodity. Safe to say Day won't be breaking out game film on Noland to show recruits who he is.

Advertisement
I'll digress to keep from CIS'ing up this thread any more. I took it different. Bold has a tinge of CIO lol. We good.

PS I do have the filter on purpose. Ear muffs for the eyes.

CIO would have replaced the bold portion with “STFU puzzy”.

So I just saw the below in another thread and have a better understanding... +10 internet points to you, @L A M P, lol. I will say I do consider CIO a true Hurricane and ally of the U, and so I will take "tinge of CIO" as the badge of honor I am sure we all agree it was intended as. Not sure I'd want to go full CIO, though, lol. But I suspect it's a Highlander situation and there can be only one.

I don't give af what anyone thinks. Aside from Boston (A notoriously racist city) there is way more racism in the south.

Advertisement
Judd Anderson! This probably isn't going to be popular with some of you and granted that he's our only non-kicker commit, but this brother is out here recruiting harder than Mario right now (ok, maybe an exaggeration).

Last year Tripp did a decent job as class Ambassador but Judd's the closest thing to a true ambassador so far since DeeJay

Where Are They No Fans GIF by Hashtag United Official

Advertisement
This place my god.

Young man went into the coaches office, sat down and said “let’s do this right here right now”.
And now he’s our loudest recruiter despite all the bs all over the internet and dudes who are fans just clowning a dude who is like gonna get more offers.

But we have a receiver who everyone and their mama is crying about and he allegedly is upset and isn’t coming back on campus because of the exact same social media noise that our committed qb is slinging his big as 6’6 middle finger at.

Advertisement
Back