Class Ambassador for the 2024 class. Survey says......

Judd also said in the Sebastian Lane interview that his focus until now has been split between Football and Basketball. He's only going to be playing football his senior year. He also said he wanted to commit prior to spring practice so he could be completely focused for that.

Given that he's not been playing variety football long and hasn't been 100% focused on it, the potential is there for a leap. Will the leap happen? That's the question. But his aggressive efforts to recruit others to join him and the steps he's taking to clear the deck gives me hope that he sees what's at stake approaching this with great intensity.
Is his school going to showcase his skills or stay in that weak *** wing t offense? Lol
That alone would help

Advertisement
Is his school going to showcase his skills or stay in that weak *** wing t offense? Lol
That alone would help
Maybe he should consider transferring. Idk maybe a school like IMG?

1681284090277.jpeg

Bro Tripp KILLED it last year. Tweeting at kids is 10% of it. Tripp did the lord's work. Mario even brings it up in interviews. LFG!
If it read like I was denegrating Tripp's work last year, that wasn't intended. Just don't think he got the pub that DeeJay did. We will see where Judd ends up in the list of class ambassadors when this year is done.

Advertisement
It was my immediate thought. Definitely not "dogging" him by thinking this. It is what it is.

You are free to think whatever you want. Mere thoughts can't be insults unless vocalized or published. And it is impossible to have your thoughts criticized if you keep them to yourself. I expect you know those things, so I'm not sure what you're even responding to or why you felt the need to defend your own quiet thoughts.

But, yes, saying/publishing he "probably just looks like a random fan..." is absolutely dogging the kid. It takes about 3 seconds on Twitter to determine he's a HS football player and UM commit.

You are free to think whatever you want. Mere thoughts can't be insults unless vocalized or published. And it is impossible to have your thoughts criticized if you keep them to yourself. I expect you know those things, so I'm not sure what you're even responding to or why you felt the need to defend your own quiet thoughts.

But, yes, saying/publishing he "probably just looks like a random fan..." is absolutely dogging the kid. It takes about 3 seconds on Twitter to determine he's a HS football player and UM commit.
The man's point was simple. Who dis. Yes google can tell them.. but you're making his point. If you have to look it up, it ain't the same clout.

You don't like the take? Fair.
Think he's doomed to bust? Fine.
Want us to recruit over him? Samesies.

But dogging him for recruiting for UM on social media?? That just comes off like **** behavior. Take a break, self-reflect, and maybe have a Snickers.
If the hostess calls in sick you dont promote the busboy.

Advertisement
The man's point was simple. Who dis. Yes google can tell them.. but you're making his point. If you have to look it up, it ain't the same clout.

I'm not making anyone's point for them, and who the **** said anything about Google? Twitter is the platform these kids are communicating on. Judd's Twitter avatar is him in his football uniform. His first page notes he's a commit. His pinned Tweet is his commitment.

Regardless, ******** always pretend truth is some sort of a defense to being a ******* *******. It's not. Time and place matters. Example: it may be 100% true that your friend's 250 lb. wife is a fat ***, telling her that on her wedding day absolutely makes you an *******.

I actually wondered if they know/knew who he is/was when he reached out to these guys. He’s a lower ranked Georgia QB who didn’t do the camp circuit.

I commend and appreciate him for trying and wouldn’t dog our kid that way but I wouldn’t think he’s really a known guy at this point.

Regardless, ******** always pretend truth is some sort of a defense to being a ******* *******. It's not. Time and place matters. Example: it may be 100% true that your friend's 250 lb. wife is a fat ***, telling her that on her wedding day absolutely makes you an *******.
FF14ED97-F7E6-47B8-8881-D5445DD62D71.jpeg

I literally can’t even decipher what this says lol.

Twitter. Google. Bing. Snap. It’s all the same. Either they know or don’t. You think they have to look up Air Norland? Nah. That’s all he was saying. No slight. Just facts. Judd is my guy now. Norland can catch VD for all I care.. but I’m not a ‘croot.

Advertisement
View attachment 235229

Twitter. Google. Bing. Snap. It’s all the same. Either they know or don’t. You think they have to look up Air Norland? Nah. That’s all he was saying. No slight. Just facts. Judd is my guy now. Norland can catch VD for all I care.. but I’m not a ‘croot.
9E8897CB-98BE-4D04-8418-AE964C2883CA.jpeg

Advertisement
View attachment 235229

As an FYI, the profanity filter can be disabled in your user settings. Only mentioning this as you don't strike me as the type that purposely activates the profanity filter.

On the bolded, you are wrong and I can't be convinced otherwise. The second sentence of his post was a shot. Had he ended at sentence one, I don't respond, as it is a fair question in and of itself. But, the second sentence: (1) confirms his first sentence was meant as a rhetorical question; (2) he doesn't think anyone knows who the kid is; and (3) exaggerates that point and puts him on the level of a fan. That coupled with this poster's other posts about this recruit make it pretty clear was the intent was.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back